Scalp Massage Oil Mixes...

I want to begin using an oil mixture on my scalp. I just ordered some amber glass bottles and bottles of jojoba and castor oils. I already have a few essential oils such as peppermint, lemon, sweet orange and tea tree.
I'd like to use the castor oil mainly to try to increase thickness and growth rate but castor so very thick that I figured I'd sort of dilute it with the jojoba oil which is also excellent for the scalp and hair and maybe scent it with peppermint or lemon... I also have an itchy, irritable scalp that gets oily and a buildup that's hard to wash off... are there any oils that can help with this?
Does this sound like a good scalp oil combo? What are some other oils I might add to this to get maximum scalp health and hair growth?

SimFio

That's exactly what I use as my scalp mix. The peppermint oil tingles and feels awesome on my scalp. I don't know that it helped my hair grow, but it certainly got rid of the dry scalp issue I was having!

I ran out of jojoba so when this bottle finishes, I'm going to whip up a batch with grape seed oil since I have this giant bottle. Who knows? Great things may happen with that concoction!

kupenda

I currently use a mix of castor, jojoba, tea tree, rosemary, cayenne pepper, and just a tiny bit of sulfur for massages. I recently added a little fresh garlic and although the smell is atrocious, I feel like its helping with my shedding. I only use this as a prepoo, and only when I'm about to do some serious exercise.

For moisturizing I use grapeseed and jojoba or coconut oil and jojoba. I usually oil my scalp with these when I plan to be relatively physical (housework, taking a walk, etc) because I want to be sure I'm upping my chances of the oils sinking in