Scalp massages?

kisz4tj

This "sounds" good but my concern, at least for myself is that friction against my lil bit of hair around my hairline would just cause whatever is left to come out. Maybe you who do massage weekly can shed some light as far as exactly what you do? How much time you spend, etc..

Is it possible to reverse the effects of follicle damage?

Holla back sistas

Boadicea

I don't know about the follicle damage but scalp massages shouldn't be harsh enough to remove any hair. In fact, comb your hair first to remove any fallen hairs.

What you want to try to do is move the scalp around, not the hair. Use the pads of your fingers and never your nails. Gently move you scalp in cirles (I do five sections, 2 minutes each) one way and then the other.

Also, never lay on your back with your head hanging over the mattress to give yourself a scalp massage. Sure it helps the blood rush to your head but there's risk of injury.

If you want an even more luxurious experience, opt for the OxyPro. It increases circulation of the blood throught the entire body by rotating your legs in a horizontal ellipse. It's very invigorating.

HTH!