Search Engine "BB Oil Moisturizer"

MeechUK

MeechUK
I was using the search engine on this site earlier today but it has not worked for me since. Is anyone else having this problem? I was looking up the Dr Bronners threads and found some really interesting posts about the BB Oil Moisturizer. I was hooked and rushed out to buy some because a lot of members have good things to say about it and it is mineral oil or petroleum free! I'm so glad that I joined the "Buy Nothing in June Challenge" because this will be my last purchase for a while. Do any other ladies have any reviews of this product?

Jynkx

i am really no review writer but.................
I LOVE THIS STUFF !!!!!!
i use it all the time on me and my girls.

ETA.... i dont know how much it costs in the UK, but i get mine here for under $4. i cant beat that for a product that is good.

Last edited:

CokoQt

I was using the search engine on this site earlier today but it has not worked for me since. Is anyone else having this problem? I was looking up the Dr Bronners threads and found some really interesting posts about the BB Oil Moisturizer. I was hooked and rushed out to buy some because a lot of members have good things to say about it and it is mineral oil or petroleum free! I'm so glad that I joined the "Buy Nothing in June Challenge" because this will be my last purchase for a while. Do any other ladies have any reviews of this product?

Here is a thread that talked about this product. I hope the link works. I used to use it back in the day and I don't know why I stopped using it. May revisit it.

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=115621&highlight=oil+moisturizer

meka

I use it on me and my daughters hair as well. I love it! Its cheap and effective and leaves her hair very soft. I get it for about 2 bucks here.

Jynkx

i have not seen it under 3 and some change. ill look out though. shoot i need my extra buck! :lachen:

MeechUK

MeechUK
Hi Ladies,
thanks for responding. I bought and have now tried this moisturizer and its really good. I like the way it moisturises without feeling greasy and it makes my hair feel really soft. I have been looking for a mineral oil free moisturiser for some time and this is just what I need.

Many thanks ladies.

lilsparkle825

about 3 weeks ago i was going through the hair stuff we already have, trying to combine my stuff from school that i brought home for the summer with my mom's and throwing out everything with mineral oil and petrolatum. i was seriously gathering all the different types of oil moisturizers and chucking them when i saw "with castor oil" on the front of this one and read the ingredients...WHOA. i immediately covered my hair with it and baggied that night.

best thing i ever used and it was sitting in my closet the whole time. we don't even know how long it's been in there, and i haven't looked for it at the store since i'm on the buy nothing for june challenge but i love it. definitely a new staple.