Seasilver?Amazing hair growth? Link to ingredients

tekmommie

My moms hair had grown (she did not buy for hair growth) an amazing amount in the past 2 months she said she discovered this product called Seasilver about 2 months ago...It seems like it has a lot in it Vits, Amino's and trace minerals along with other seemingly goodies. It is liquid and cranberry flavored. I am so impressed with it I am going to start selling it!!
smile.gif

Seasilver

I saw it at the health food store yesterday and several people were buying it.

Check out the link, if you will and give me some feed back, please??

TIA

ohh My father is taking this, for his health, I saw it but could not get info from him on it, Wow, I wanted to try it cause it was liqiud, I am very interested, Can I know how much growth your mom has had, thanks
smile.gif

Ummm...Seasilver. Lots of peeps are a bit skeptical about it's touted miracles, but I think those who are vitamin/mineral/amino deficient CAN experience some great health benefits from it....why? LOL...because lots of peeps won't take supplements in tablet form because they are hard to swallow.

If Seasilver IS legit (no reason to think it's not...just too expensive, IMHO) a person who has been vitamin/mineral/animo deficient should see SOME improvements in their health and appearance.

However, I don't know if I'd take this just for hair growth, weight loss, etc....

Happylocks...what you are already taking now sounds like a good hair mix (tho what is "Safi"?). Taking Seasilver w/ all you're presently taking maybe overdoing things, IMHO.

Ok...some info on SS. The 1st site is my doc's....LOL, she's a BIG hawker of the stuff (which I DON'T take, but...). You'll see the Products link w/ SS under it. The 2nd URL is just more of the same sort of info:

http://www.healthwellrest.com/

http://www.seasilverhealth.com/cgi-bin/affiliates/tracker.pl/affiliates/aloevera/product.html

Happylocks,
I honestly can't say how much her hair grew. I saw her about a month after she started taking it and her hair seemed unusually longer (I attributed it to the early warm weather we had). Then I saw her about a month after that, and I was like "WOW". Like I said she isn't trying to grow her relaxed hair long(er)(so we didnt measure)...

Jamaraa,
I agree with you when you say "Taking Seasilver w/ all you're presently taking maybe overdoing things, IMHO." OH, and thanks for the links...I will check them out, now.

I want to know what Safi is also, please!?

Talk to y'all later
wave.gif

The link is correct, that is what I use to take, I think it may have done some good, but the taste
frown.gif
, was like drinking dirt and posionous weeds
crazy.gif
. But I think it did give me better health,
grin.gif
bathroom time
look.gif

laugh.gif

NYChild/All...yeah, I AM lucky! Dr. Denise (her hubby is also a Doc and they work together) works for me quite well. She wasn't originally into holistic medicine when I 1st started seeing her, but she is now and "prescribes" vits/mins/herbs as a real alternative to all those harsh drugs. IMHO, alots of peeps can and will benefit from her advice. Thanks for the "safi" link.

BTW.....maybe those who aren't taking flax (say 1000-2000mgs) and evening primrose (1,000mgs) could consider taking those in addition to what they take. Not only are BOTH great for women's health in general, they have great benefits for hair and skin.

I tok Sea Silver for about a month. My experience with it was:
sleeping easier
more energy throughout the day
clearer mind

My skin seemed softer, but I sed B-5 along with it. The test isnt so bad either. I think it was a great product, but it was $40 per bottle. It was just too expensive to keep up with. Plus its 32 oz. For me, it was almost finished in 4 weeks time, taking about an oz. a day.

The only think that was a bummer, was not knowing if the product really contained all these ingredients, and not knowing the proper amts/pertions of each.

[ QUOTE ]
Ok...some info on SS. The 1st site is my doc's....LOL, she's a BIG hawker of the stuff (which I DON'T take, but...). You'll see the Products link w/ SS under it. The 2nd URL is just more of the same sort of info:

http://www.healthwellrest.com/

[/ QUOTE ]

Jamaraa - I see we go to the same Dr. I got my last batch of Seasilver from Dr. Davis.

[ QUOTE ]
Lala,

Will you please share your experience with SS??

TIA

[/ QUOTE ]

Tekmommie,

I've been taking Seasilver for about 3 mos. now. It could be my imagination, but I felt more energetic after taking it for about 1 week. I don't like taking pills so my gyn (Dr. Denise) recommended them. I also take flaxseed (per her reco). I've heard some reports that it doesn't work as well as the marketing folks say, but as long as I don't have any adverse effects from it, I'm going to stick with it. HTH.

Thanks for your speedy response Lala!

I'm going to compare ingredients with what I already take. My sister started taking it last week, so I will see how she likes it.

Even though I want long healthy hair, that is not my number one goal. My number one goal is good overall health, the long hair will come...:)

Tekmommie,

I never thought about the ingredients being beneficial for the hair. You never know...
wink.gif

Back