Mineral Rich can increase hair growth??!

AtlantaJJ

I'm keeping my eye on this thread. It would be nice if Vitacost carried this product. This sounds promising. I'll use my my current hair vitamin stash and then check back on this thread for everyone's progress.

Please keep posting your progress ladies!!

Coffee

I was unable to get to sleep until 4:30am this morning. Anyone else have problems getting to sleep?

LilMissRed

keeping an eye on this and the challenge thread for reviews.. I may purchase in the future.. I could use an energy boost

luckiestdestiny

Reported in other thread. Results so far: I get extra energy if taken first thing in the morning, I had a breakout and took more water so that's under control now, and my appetite is super small.

amwcah

I just saw the vid on YT and came here to see if it was posted. I'm going to order it from Amazon. I can use all the energy I can get, and if it benefits my hair and other areas of my body that would be great.

guyanesesista

Just bought this. Not for hair though, just the increased energy, any boost for hair would be awesome. I've been looking for a good liquid vitamin and have been using the emergen-c pack because they have 1000mg vit C and half the daily allotment of vitamins. So far I haven't had a cold just the sniffles and it goes away almost immediately.

I love that this is affordable too. I can do $28/month including shipping.

DominicanBrazilian82

Someone on this thread or another Mineral Rich Thread mentioned Selenium. I was nervous at first about my additional hair multi that also has selenium because of what I researched about the supplement and hair growth. My hair multi has 19% DV, and my Mineral Rich has 71% DV; putting me at a nice daily intake of selenium (see below). I wish I could find Mineral Rich locally. I will order at least two on my next order. Plan to take this faithfully alongside my MSM, Hair Multi, Bamboo (which is an AMAZING source of silica) and Biotin (10,000mcg).

"Both a deficiency and an overdose of this mineral can lead to poor hair growth..." (Click Here)

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

JFemme

Someone on this thread or another Mineral Rich Thread mentioned Selenium. I was nervous at first about my additional hair multi that also has selenium because of what I researched about the supplement and hair growth. My hair multi has 19% DV, and my Mineral Rich has 71% DV; putting me at a nice daily intake of selenium (see below). I wish I could find Mineral Rich locally. I will order at least two on my next order. Plan to take this faithfully alongside my MSM, Hair Multi, Bamboo (which is an AMAZING source of silica) and Biotin (10,000mcg).

"Both a deficiency and an overdose of this mineral can lead to poor hair growth..." (Click Here)

I was concerned about the overlap of selenium....Who needs mo' problems:lol:

thanks for the link...

luckiestdestiny

Wait. What does DV mean?

QTPie

amwcah said:
I just saw the vid on YT and came here to see if it was posted. I'm going to order it from Amazon. I can use all the energy I can get, and if it benefits my hair and other areas of my body that would be great.

Ok ladies what Ive seen taking Mineral Rich at least 6 out of 7 days for two weeks and I have experienced stronger, longer nails. Ive completed about 25% of the bottle at 2tbsp a day. Also I eat REAL poorly which Im trying to do better on. I do think I am starting to feel a slight energy boost. I also want to state Im also taking the Visviscal dupe (Marine collagen) as well but Ive been taking those. Will continue to update...

Rainbow Dash

This bad boy is about to blow up! I'm getting my second bottle now just to make sure I have it when needed!

I ordered 2 bottles. One with aloe and one without. Once I start my second bottle I will reorder to keep my stock up. Love this stuff so far. I have energy, I'm like super wife and super mom. :yep:

Lymegreen

I just got a fresh relaxer recently so I will have pretty good proof of how much my hair grows in a month. One month post relaxer is November 17th for me. :)

MonaRae

I lost the weight I gained since starting MR so a clean diet is mandatory for me right now. I ate really good yesterday and enjoyed it so this will be easy.

Energy is good and now I'm like :grunt: all day long. I lost the 2 pounds in 1 day!!!!! :lol:

So MR is giving me energy, thinning me out and making my hair grow! Oh yeah! It's on like popcorn up in here! :lachen:

CoCoRica

Okay I've been m.i.a for quite sometime now and my first reintroduction to LHCF and I'm already hopping on the bandwagon. I ordered 2 bottles yesterday from Amazon. One with aloe and one without!