Sebastian Colourshines

princessdi

For those of you who used this in the past, we all know it's been discountinued:nono:, how does the Sebastian Cellophanes compare to it and, if you've used it, what color do you like. My hair responded really well to the Colourshines and I'm saddened that it's not available anymore. I liked the black cherry colourshines but since they discontinued it, I need to find another color to use. Is the cellphane as good, if not comparable to the colourshines?

I'd love to hear your reviews. Thanks ladies.

tricie

Hi, princessdi,

I used to use the Sebastian Colourshines in Coffee Bean years ago, and loved it. I recently purchased the new cellophanes in Deep Brunette (I saw on a website that it was the color most comparable), but I haven't used it yet since I have been transitioning and using henna. I just wanted to respond, and I hope some others that have used it chime in so you get some reviews.

HHJ! :)

princessdi

Thanks girl. Let me know how you like it when you use it. I've also been doing henna since colourshines has been discontinued. I'm afraid of anything else.

Bumping for more responses....anyone???

godsflowerrr

I was a faithful user of it and I have yet to find anything that can compare. I would love to hear input from others. I have been using the ion brand andit works pretty good.

westNDNbeauty

I have Red Red (2/3 left), Hot Red (Brand New still in shrink wrap) and Clear (2/3 left) Cellophanes for sale.

ebonyseas

My hair is naturally dark brown, and I've been wanting to get a cellophane/rinse that is not damaging. I would love black shiny hair! I've been thinking of colourshines, but I'm so worried about damage. Hopefully a few more people will chime in about this product. Ive read the larger cellophane thread but still haven't been able to decide.

miss_cheveious

I use Sebastian Cellophanes, there's no damage at all as it's a deposit only colour with no chemicals.

I'm attaching a screenshot of a site with the benefits of the new formula and colour comparisons between the new cellophanes and the older colour shines. HTH

Attachments

• Sebastian cellophanes.JPG
    Sebastian cellophanes.JPG
    162.2 KB · Views: 31