Seeing God's hand MOVE!!!

missjanelleb

Hey Yall! It has been a minute since I've posted, but I'm super excited. Some of you may remember me saying that I Know who my husband is. If not: God revealed it to me about 4 years ago. He confirmed it several times over and put me in the company of people around this guy. I met him a few years ago, but didn't keep contact.

In the mean time, I have been praying and staying strong in my faith. I prayed for an instant bond with his family (they are super close) and with him. Fast forward to the present:

I met his family and we hit it off. Mom thinks of me as family already. I saw him again and he remembers me after a few years. I'm watching God move in this situation and I'm so happy.

I will keep you guys updated.

Last edited:

Nice & Wavy

Hey Yall! It has been a minute since I've posted, but I'm super excited. Some of you may remember me saying that I Know who my husband is. If not: God revealed it to me about 4 years ago. He confirmed it several times over and put me in the company of people around this guy. I met him a few years ago, but didn't keep contact.

In the mean time, I have been praying and staying strong in my faith. I prayed for an instant bond with his family (they are super close) and with him. Fast forward to the present:

I met his family and we hit it off. Mom thinks of me as family already. I saw him again and he remembers me after a few years. I'm watching God move in this situation and I'm so happy.

I will keep you guys updated.
Awesome news, missdh12! Stay prayerful!

Coffee

God also put the man in my life who later became my husband. So many ladies don't think God will put the right man in their lives; so they end up with the wrong man time after time.

missdh12 God bless you and continue to trust in Him.

Renewed1

Congratulations!

I believe God is doing the same for me. But I'm staying prayerful, because I want it done in HIS timing...not mine.

Stay prayerful!

F8THINHIM

Congratulations for letting God do things His way and in His time. I look forward to the update. I am encouraged by this also!