Seeking THE PERFECT salon for a full head COLOR.. any suggestions??

sweetsuccess

hi ladies, im looking to changing up my hair do this summer.. but dont wana cut it, next best thing is color, but i want something drastic.. and the only thing drastic is to go LIGHTER :)
i want a warm caramel brown.. full head dye.. can anyone recommend a salon they know does a fabulous job in colors.. id kindly appreciate it..

thanks in advance :grin::grin::grin:

sweetsuccess

i normally feel the same way, but do you know a way that i can get my hair that color on my own.. last time i tried to do a whole head dye myself, only my roots took the color.... and i believe i used dark and lovely..

id kindly appreciate the help xxoox:yep:

blessedandlucky

a full head of color is definitely something that i wouldn't do on my own. i highly recommend an aveda salon if there is one in your area. i've had highlights with them before and haven't been disappointed. also, the stylist will do a consultation with you before they do anything to ensure you are both on the same page. my stylist also assessed the health of my hair and made recommendations based on that. good luck! i can't wait to see it - pls post pics!