Seriously considering...

Good suggestions... I like the "hair" one a lot... I hope you all noticed I said she "will need other hair friends in her network", so you guys might want to see if your coifs are interested in starting a page... just a thought :spinning:

Seriously I think it would be a cute way to track progress, and log regimens, products, pictures of growth, 1/2 wigs & phony ponies etc... You know? :yep:

I like this idea...I might end up doing...I have yet to start my hair journal. This could be my jumpstart.

Cute idea Caramela

You could always name your "hair" Harriet :ohwell:...um, Harrietta? Hairmonia...hairball...I'm losing credibility here aren't I?

I don't know what song you could use, but mine would either be "Nappy Heads" by the Fugees or "Afro Puffs" by The Lady of Rage ("I rock rough and stuff with my afro puffs!")

I was thinking "Sweep the Floor With It" by Elephant Man, but he ain't talking about hair :perplexed; a slow one - A Love That Will Last (Renee Olstead)

Mariah Carey- "I'll Be Loving U Long Time"... minus some lyrics (make it like you're having a love affair with you hair and nobody gets it) This could be really cute - different. You could use different angles by making it like a soap opera and change it monthly based on what the hair is going through.

Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go - George Michael (about co-washing)
Here Comes The Rain Again - Annie Lenox (about messing up a chick's style) or even use the titles of songs as an intro into a different story.

Or just hair (head) related songs 1) Raspberry Beret, 2) She's Always In My Hair...

I could go on... but one last suggestion. This song is so weird. It's called "I Won't Cut My Hair" by D-A-D

I got hair in my ears :look:
I got hair in my nose :ohwell:
I got hair on my back :perplexed
And between my toes :sad:
When the time comes and my hairwash is due
I'm gonna use one ton of shampoo
But don't give me those sentimental eyes
'Coz I'm proud and my hair is nice

It's not fair when people they stare
I love the colours I wear
I wont cut my hair
I wont cut my hair
Oh no, I wont cut my hair
'Coz I'm proud of my hair :yep:

It's like in the funny fairytale
I dry my hair the Rapunzel way
You just climb up the six floors
To my hairy home :blush:
And I'll fix u a smoke in the blend of my own :drunk:
Yeah, I'll make you a hot pot of tea
Take off your clothes and feel free :blush:
And get down in my hair
And make me insane :lick:
Lets get airborn on a window-pane

It's not fair when people they stare... :nono:

I'll diiiiie without my hair :yep:

Yeah right I play in the band
And I would love to be your private disneyland
I'll be your own amusement park
Then you can ride me :blush:
And ride me after dark
If they send me to the rows of death
For having illegal dope
I will order my last meal
Before it's the chair
Hamburger french fries'n'coke

Take those scissors away
I wont cut my hair :nono:

'Cause I'm proud and my hair is nice
I love my hair
I'm in love with my hair

I'm in love with my haaaaiiiir :grin:

You could always name your "hair" Harriet :ohwell:...um, Harrietta? Hairmonia...hairball...I'm losing credibility here aren't I?

I don't know what song you could use, but mine would either be "Nappy Heads" by the Fugees or "Afro Puffs" by The Lady of Rage ("I rock rough and stuff with my afro puffs!")

I was thinking "Sweep the Floor With It" by Elephant Man, but he ain't talking about hair :perplexed; a slow one - A Love That Will Last (Renee Olstead)

Mariah Carey- "I'll Be Loving U Long Time"... minus some lyrics (make it like you're having a love affair with you hair and nobody gets it) This could be really cute - different. You could use different angles by making it like a soap opera and change it monthly based on what the hair is going through.

Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go - George Michael (about co-washing)
Here Comes The Rain Again - Annie Lenox (about messing up a chick's style) or even use the titles of songs as an intro into a different story.

Or just hair (head) related songs 1) Raspberry Beret, 2) She's Always In My Hair...

I could go on... but one last suggestion. This song is so weird. It's called "I Won't Cut My Hair" by D-A-D

I got hair in my ears :look:
I got hair in my nose :ohwell:
I got hair on my back :perplexed
And between my toes :sad:
When the time comes and my hairwash is due
I'm gonna use one ton of shampoo
But don't give me those sentimental eyes
'Coz I'm proud and my hair is nice

It's not fair when people they stare
I love the colours I wear
I wont cut my hair
I wont cut my hair
Oh no, I wont cut my hair
'Coz I'm proud of my hair :yep:

It's like in the funny fairytale
I dry my hair the Rapunzel way
You just climb up the six floors
To my hairy home :blush:
And I'll fix u a smoke in the blend of my own :drunk:
Yeah, I'll make you a hot pot of tea
Take off your clothes and feel free :blush:
And get down in my hair
And make me insane :lick:
Lets get airborn on a window-pane

It's not fair when people they stare... :nono:

I'll diiiiie without my hair :yep:

Yeah right I play in the band
And I would love to be your private disneyland
I'll be your own amusement park
Then you can ride me :blush:
And ride me after dark
If they send me to the rows of death
For having illegal dope
I will order my last meal
Before it's the chair
Hamburger french fries'n'coke

Take those scissors away
I wont cut my hair :nono:

'Cause I'm proud and my hair is nice
I love my hair
I'm in love with my hair

I'm in love with my haaaaiiiir :grin:

Girl, with all these ideas, I hope you start one:yep: I like them.

Myspace. Oh-my-gosh. Talk about stalkers for sure. :eyebrows2

Think you have stalkers on Fotki. I can see those with hair fetishes coming out from every where :hide:

2000 hits :fan: in one day saying the same thing..."woo your hair is so purrty. :lovedrool: I wonder what it smells :rosebud:like? Would you mind sending me some to put in my pillow :sleeping:"

:lachen:

okay this post is hilarious:drunk:

if made a myspace hair page i would use "chicken head" by three six mafia

carmela if you do it we should start a hair community on myspace.......that would be interesting.

i think the song is by Hi-C "leave my hair alone". that would be a good one too. thats kinda old school.

Hey OP, I think that's a really good idea. You nay be on to something. I was gonna suggest a song It's a gospel rap song by Ambassador called "My clothes, my hair". Check it out on my friends hair blog. www.hihair.blogspot.com

I would do a page; my song would be Crazy in Love.. y'know "got me looking so crazy... I'm not myself..." :lachen::lachen:

Good suggestions... I like the "hair" one a lot... I hope you all noticed I said she "will need other hair friends in her network", so you guys might want to see if your coifs are interested in starting a page... just a thought :spinning:

Seriously I think it would be a cute way to track progress, and log regimens, products, pictures of growth, 1/2 wigs & phony ponies etc... You know? :yep:

Ok Honey this is a great idea b/c i have no more fotki space and I'm all about free.

:look:

Back