Setting lotion VS. Foam Wrap-Set Lotion

queenofmean68

I currently use Keracare's setting lotion, but I'm wondering if I would get better results using the Foam wrap-set lotion. Has anyone used this product? Does it weight the hair down? Is it sticky? Does it provide sheen like it claims?
Thx!

so1913

KeraCare's foaming wrap lotion is the BEST! Very conditioning, lots of shine, smells good, and no flaking. Not heavy at all once combed out like others (dudley's for example) I like foam application because it makes it easier to distribute. You can also take your favorite setting lotion and add it to bottle with a foaming pump for ease of application.

CoCoChantel

That's what I did with my setting lotion and one of my leave-in's. I had an empty Pond's cleanser bottle that had a foam pump and I used that. If anything, it's fun to use.

AnjelLuvs

I dont know guys I was a HUGE lottabody setting lotion girl, but I just used Elasta QP Design Foam, and O MY GOSHHHHH. I dont have to add oil, LOL, I like this product alot.

so1913

My top two foaming are KeraCare and The Jane Carter Solution. Both HIGH in conditioning and natural shine.