Sew-in w/ Remy Indian

kiyaj

Hi Ladies! :) I am getting a sew-in with remy Indian curly hair on Monday. I would like to know some tips on maintaining a curly sew-in...my hair underneath as well as the weave since it will be human hair. Thanks!

oglorious1

Mixologist
I just had the same thing done, love the hair hate the style, as far as taking care of the hair underneath, get a pointed tip bottle to apply oil to your scalp, then you're good to go

carmend

Definitely get the applicator skinny tip bottle so that u can use it to oil ur hair underneath. As for the weave hair, it depends on the quality but I found both Pantene's Frizz down and John Frieda's smooth control conditioner are good for keeping away frizz and helping keep the curls fresh. I normally use CON detangling poo. I also find that I have to wash my hair more often b/c the indian hair and the oil u will need to maintain ur real hair dont mix. I also used to spray my weave everyday w/plain old water to help keep the curls fresh and not oily looking... Also I found that washing w/a clarifying poo like once a month help to remove some of the oil build up off the indian hair.....

Good Luck!

asummertyme

i do alotta weaves as well, and i have discovered using a apllicator tip like wgo is excellent to moisturise the hair...i dont use too many products b/c i dont wanna lot of build up..as far as taking care of the curly weave hair..i like to use sebastian wet..it defines my the curls in my weave and i dry and finger style.,..for sleeping at nite..i use a satin cap..and refresh my weave in the morning with a bit of water in a spray bottle and maybe a tad bit of wet..also i wash my weave 1x a week and deep condiotion it..to keep it looking fresh..i kind of do a shingle with it..like on the curve site, but i use the sebastion wet on it..works like a charm..give it a whirl...i use hair from lugo's and it lasts for ever..just wash and reuse...