Seyani Hair Butter Fans

MizAvalon

I just found this out so thought I would pass it along for others that don't know. SweetCashew's wonderful Seyani Hair Butter now comes in TWELVE scents! :eek:

Chocolate Truffle
Citrus
Creamy Coconut
Coconut Mango
Jasmine
Lavendar
Mango
Pink Lemonade
Sugar Cookie
Vanilla Almond
Sweet Rain
Unscented

Go on over to www.shescentit.com and get yourself some. I know I plan to!:grin:

TwistedRoots

Back2Life Back2ReLaxer!
OH wow!!! When she first changed the scent and only had the citrus(which I don't care for) I asked if she could bring the old scent back(chocolate truffle)...now I have 12 to choose from...this can't be good :look:....guess I have to buy them all...:wallbash:

MizAvalon

OH wow!!! When she first changed the scent and only had the citrus(which I don't care for) I asked if she could bring the old scent back(chocolate truffle)...now I have 12 to choose from...this can't be good :look:....guess I have to buy them all...:wallbash:

I was thinking about how many I could buy without going completely overboard. Currently it takes me about a month to go through one container. They all sound so yummy though!:drunk:

chebaby

she gave me a citris smell that i love. i cant stand the smell of chocolate so im glad i didnt get that.

MonaLisa

I was thinking about how many I could buy without going completely overboard. Currently it takes me about a month to go through one container. They all sound so yummy though!:drunk:

Wow...I just recently finished my first one... :lol:

I still have one in the bathroom and two more in my stash...

I don't think I'll be buying any for awhile although I would love to try the coconut mango..:yep:

winnettag

Oh no! There's 6 of those scents that I want to try. I'm going to go broke hanging out on this board.

Thanks for the info!

MizAvalon

Wow...I just recently finished my first one... :lol:

I still have one in the bathroom and two more in my stash...

I don't think I'll be buying any for awhile although I would love to try the coconut mango..:yep:

See, this is what I've got to start doing and get me a stash. So far I've only been buying them one at a time but I think I am going to get 2 or 3 this time.