Shampoos and Conditioners

DangerouslyShy

Hi Ladies,

I have been reading alot about Elucence, K-pak, Joico, Redken and Kenra...

In the past i have used Panteen, CON, Infusium, Nexxus, Biolage, Garniger (which is what im currently using) I like the garniger but it still not what im looking for...

some shampoos can be so harsh and make your hair feel really dry, and same with the conditioners...What products do you feel give you the softness, and slip that you desire...

Conditioner wise I like Nexxus humectress and matrix biolage but it still isnt the amount of slip that i would like..

what are your suggestions, how are the redken, elucence and other products that i mentioned...could you give me a little review if you liked them or reccomend them at all...oh and where can i purchase them online that would be a plus!! lol

thank you in advanced...

Miss_Jetsetter

The two things that I have tried from your list are the KENRA conditoner and the K-pak...well, it was actually the generic k-pak from sallys. so maybe I actually used 1 1/2? LOL!

Anyway, the Kenra condtioner was good. The thing that I remember the most about it was that it had excellent "slip". My comb glided right thru it. I sill like it, but I prefer my NTM condtioner over it, that's all. But I would definetely say that Kenra would be a good, smart purchase.

As for the generic K-Pak, I use this every week and I love the results. It smells like coconut, you leave it on for 5 minutes, than rinse. It is also safe enough to use very week, too. You cant beat that for a protein treatment... I've seen a nice transition in the strength of my hair using this product. I would definetely reccomend it!

DangerouslyShy

Generic is a great word ...lol if i can get the same stuff for less thats great...I will definately look for it at sallys...thank you so much for the review!!

TigerLily

You can't go wrong with Kenra and Elucence! /images/graemlins/smile.gif I'd be hard pressed to find better, IMO!! My hair LOVES these products. The good thing about Elucence is that it's all natural. No harsh detergents. The conditioner can also be used as a leave in. Kenra is very gentle as well. Both leave your hair very soft and moisturized. AND you won't hardly have to detangle your hair, if at all!

you can purchase Elucence at: pleasantimage.com
Kenra can be purchased at: healthandbeautydepot.com

Both of these places ship quickly!

HTH!!

DangerouslyShy

[ QUOTE ]
TigerLily said:
You can't go wrong with Kenra and Elucence! /images/graemlins/smile.gif I'd be hard pressed to find better, IMO!! My hair LOVES these products. The good thing about Elucence is that it's all natural. No harsh detergents. The conditioner can also be used as a leave in. Kenra is very gentle as well. Both leave your hair very soft and moisturized. AND you won't hardly have to detangle your hair, if at all!

you can purchase Elucence at: pleasantimage.com
Kenra can be purchased at: healthandbeautydepot.com

Both of these places ship quickly!

HTH!!

[/ QUOTE ]Im looing at the Elucence products which products should i get?

DangerouslyShy

which is better the Protective Barrier Balm or the
Silk Hydrating Elixir? I am also getting the moisture benefits shampoo and conditioner

Desert Skye

I tried and have the Kenra moisturising shampoo and it is the best shampoo i ihave every tried so far. i like it even better then my beloved keracare shampoo.I am trying to get the kenra moisturising shampoo.

TigerLily

The silk hydrating elixir is good for flat ironing. It acts as a protectant. I got the shampoo, conditioner and extended moisture repair treatment. The treatment strengthens your hair and helps repair damaged ends. I've never tried the Balm.

DangerouslyShy

[ QUOTE ]
kinchen said:
my last perm was june 3rd(4B) and the comb glides through with out any tears was with kenra

[/ QUOTE ]great to know darn now i dont kno wether to get kenra or elucence...

LABETT

I have Redken Smooth Down Line,Joico Kpak Line,Kendra Conditioner and the whole Elucence line.
Elucence wins hands down gives great slip and really moisturizes my hair.