She has gorgeous hair

wow ! all that hair is beautiful. I definitely think she is natural, my texture looks similar if I straighten my hair all the time w/o a break (I guess this is called "training")

wow, 55 comments and no negativity...her hair must really be great. LOL j/k

she unraveled that bun in the part 4 video and i near 'bout DIED.

I just clicked on Part 4 so I could see that and wowza! That is definitely some of the prettiest hair I have seen.:yep:

Yeah, I didn't realize that one could brush the hair while/before straightening, which makes sense if you're not using a MaxiGlide. I'm gonna try that technique, when my hair gets that long (and it will, fingers crossed). Does anyone know which flat iron she's using? I love the design. Aall I could come up with is the Earth Flat Iron from Chi. Does anyone know?

Same basic principal as the "comb-chase" method. That's how I straighten my hair - but I use a fine tooth comb and smaller sections. I can see why with her hair length she'd prefer a brush and larger sections.

She is such a cutie pie..her hair is just ridiculous. I am glad she is reaching out to others with her advice and tips.

Her hair is gorgeous! I don't think she uses too much heat. Obviously it works for her. Her parts were thick, she's natural, and she uses really good products, so I think it's safe to assume that she knows what works best for her hair.

She knows :yep:

I saw her video with her hair natural, I believe i've found my hair twin ! What do you guys think?

myhair3.jpg

She's so adorable! She could sooo do a Pantene commercial... thx for sharing :)

I agree...I commented over at YT that she should model if she doesn't already!

wow, 55 comments and no negativity...her hair must really be great. LOL j/k

she unraveled that bun in the part 4 video and i near 'bout DIED.

Me too girl! I was NOT expecting that...had no idea that making a bun with curls in your hair could do that (for some folks, I guarantee I would look a hot mess trying that), but it really was just stunning coming outta that bun!

She has such lovely hair and is very pretty!! I hope I can grow my hair that long! She's an inspiration! :)

Back