she/he said what

My best friend said: "I want to do everything you're doing, use everything you are using and eat everything you're eating because your hair is dreamy!"

That made a sista all warm and fuzzy feeling on the inside!:yep:

This older man @ work today said "Look at cha, got ya jheri curl all out and flowing! Your hair is so long and pretty! Don't ever cut it." :lachen:

The other day this ugly Milk Dud in my building got on the elevator with me and said "I just wanna put boff my hands all up in your hair." Beat it.

I went out with my best friend last Friday for happy hour, and a guy in the loung told me, you have pretty hair, and I know it is yours, beacuse I was looking for tracks.:lachen: Then he told me to shake that pretty hair!!!:blush:

My hair must be on point today! Yesterday, too, since it's the same twistout. The lady at the post office told me my hair was cute. A lady at the fast food store told me it was cute. A dude in the produce store said he liked my hair and asked me how I did it. Then he asked was the okra I was buying for dinner for me and him. Yeah, whatever, dude, why you ain't got all your teeth? No, I am not about to get in the car with you, I know you think you flossing cuz you got a Hummer, but 1) I hate them things, I think they're ridiculous considering the parking in Chicago, gas prices, and how they use natural resources and 2) obviously you got problems with priorities if you got a Hummer and complaining on the cost of a crown. I got all my teeth, if you step to me, please have all of yours, at least in the front. But that's alright, I felt instantly better when the fine @$$ dude working on the apt. complex that's opening around the corner told me that it was a beautiful day and we need more of them and when I told him yes it was but unfortunately we live in Chicago he was like "well if there are women walking around like you I'll deal with it." Nice body, cute in the face, too. :lick: I'ma walk back that way tomorrow and see if I see him, maybe walk a little more slowly, maybe drop my keys or something, you know, slooowly pick them up all sexy like . . .

lol, that's a daggone shame....
Compliments-DH is always complaining about how much hair I have and saying it's too long when I complain about him leaning on it. And PrincessNad PMed me about starting a Fotki.

1. LHCF sistas encouraging comments and words:grin:
2. My Darling's massaging my scalp every night :blush:( so far a month)
3. My students-:spinning: " OMG, your hair is so pretty I wish I could have hair like that and it always smells so good....."
4. Co-workers- well let's just say that have Diddy's "Bi***A**ness!!!:yep:

Back