She Updated.....Ateya's Perm day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her hair is lovely...

However I've been meaning to ask... is this really an example of good relaxer application?

A few times she ran the comb through her hair... although it wasn't through to whole length, it was more than her new growth.

Is that really expected??

No, and I believe she acknowledged that in a couple of her responses. She said that she was rushing in order to make the video.

Her hair is lovely...

However I've been meaning to ask... is this really an example of good relaxer application?

A few times she ran the comb through her hair... although it wasn't through to whole length, it was more than her new growth.

Her hair is lovely...

Well she stated in her comments that she usually doesnt do it that way because she goes to the salon, but she only did it because her fans ask her to do a video.

Last edited:
Her hair is lovely...

No, it's not. There are other Youtube videos out there of ladies doing it correctly and practing healthy hair habits. Like Lorraine and Traycee.

I dont know who Lorannie is but I give her mad probs for doing it right. She use all LHCF methods. I am not sure if she is a member she does list LHCF as one of fav sites. Go Lorraine!
http://www.youtube.com/user/LorraineTips

No, it's not. There are other Youtube videos out there of ladies doing it correctly and practing healthy hair habits. Like Lorraine and Traycee.

I dont know who Lorannie is but I give her mad probs for doing it right. She use all LHCF methods. I am not sure if she is a member she does list LHCF as one of fav sites. Go Lorraine!

Yeah, I was wondering because I KILL myself trying not to overlap :lol:

I'll check out their vids, thanks for posting!

ITA Tee and I love watching Lorraince and Traycee as well. I am always waiting for any new videos they have.

Well she stated in her comments that she usually doesnt do it that way because she goes to the salon, but she only did it because her fans ask her to do a video.
I read that too. But in all due respect, I think it's more important to put up a video showing the correct way to do it, if you are going to do it out of love for your views. I would rather you love me by doing it correctly or just saying you rather not do it because you can't display the correct methods on yourself. (No offense to you Mrsshicks. I am just speaking in general.)

Last edited:

Your welcome. Someone meation under her comments about overlapping and more, but again she doesnt usually relax her own hair, so I guess the way to go about that is when your going to make a video and teach someone to do something, try to do it right.:rolleyes:

OMG that wig is nice . how much is it? did she say $100

Real nice....Girl I am not even sure about price. I must have missed that because all I heard was the name and who its made by. The only thing about some curly half wigs is when you get them you have to play with them a little to get the unnatural curls out from looking so fake, thats what I do to some of mine.

I read that too. But in all due respect, I think it's more important to put up a video showing the correct way to do it, if you are going to do it out of love for your views. I would rather you love me by doing it correctly or just saying you rather not do it because you can't display the correct methods on yourself. (No offense to you Mrsshicks. I am just in general.)

It seems she is more concerned with style over health.

Some people are less concerned with it, I'm not trying to come down on her in any way. Seems to be working for her regardless.

I like her videos... she has a killer personality :)

I am sure Traycee does not mind if I post her link to youtube. You can find her vids here.... http://www.youtube.com/user/KISSseventyseven
She practice good methods also.

ITA Tee and I love watching Lorraince and Traycee as well. I am always waiting for any new videos they have.

I only found Lorraine about 3 weeks ago. From viewing her 'methods', I said, She has to be one of us!! Then I read her blog saying she loves LHCF or LHCF is one of her fav sites.. I shook my head:yep: and smiled. Way to go Lorraine.

Off Topic.....That lil lady in your siggy is darn cute!!!

Your welcome. Someone meation under her comments about overlapping and more, but again she doesnt usually relax her own hair, so I guess the way to go about that is when your going to make a video and teach someone to do something, try to do it right.:rolleyes:
:giggle: Girl I love you. (but you know you are on the money.)

It seems she is more concerned with style over health.

Some people are less concerned with it, I'm not trying to come down on her in any way. Seems to be working for her regardless.

I like her videos... she has a killer personality :)
ITA with your wole post.

I read that too. But in all due respect, I think it's more important to put up a video showing the correct way to do it, if you are going to do it out of love for your views. I would rather you love me by doing it correctly or just saying you rather not do it because you can't display the correct methods on yourself. (No offense to you Mrsshicks. I am just speaking in general.)

ITA Tee and thats what I said also. If your going to make a video for other at least do it right since others will be watching and learning. I am so glad that I already know what to do!:yep:

I am sure Traycee does not mind if I post her link to youtube. You can find her vids here.... http://www.youtube.com/user/KISSseventyseven
She practice good methods also.

I only found Lorraine about 3 weeks ago. From viewing her 'methods', I said, She has to be one of us!! Then I read her blog saying she loves LHCF or LHCF is one of her fav sites.. I shook my head:yep: and smiled. Way to go Lorraine.

Off Topic.....That lil lady in your siggy is darn cute!!!

Thanks Tee. That is my little lady!

Sheesh some people were really rude, SMH:nono: at the comments on her video.

Eventhough that may not be the proper technique, some people do it anyway. I had to when I had a relaxer b/c my hair was very resistent and would curl right back up after I washed it the first time. It was the only way to get it bone straight for a least a week.

What I don't understand is why don't people just do what works for them and keep it moving? Works for her, if she likes it- I love it! :yep:

Not directed at ya'll on here just some folks on youtube.:nono: Understand people! :grin:

Eventhough that may not be the proper technique, some people do it anyway. I had to when I had a relaxer b/c my hair was very resistent and would curl right back up after I washed it the first time. It was the only way to get it bone straight for a least a week.

What I don't understand is why don't people just do what works for them and keep it moving? Works for her, if she likes it- I love it! :yep:

Not directed at ya'll on here just some folks on youtube.:nono: Understand people! :grin:
You a mess. (to bold) :lachen:Yeah, I saw the comments too. I was thinking along your same lines. :nono:But the Youtube community can be very harsh!! :bricks:

Her hair is lovely...

Maybe it was really conditioner :perplexed

that was alot of overlapping!

I see your point but I don't think we can even say this "works" for her. She goes to a salon so ...I'm confused to why she would do a video of something she doesn't even "do"...but I'm sure she meant well.

Her videos crack me up. She should host something...and I love her makeup.

I A .. I SOOOO AGREE

rude ? I didn't see anything rude at all

She's so cute!!! I didn't watch all of the videos but wanted to say she has a great personality! I'm not quite feeling her non moisturizing methods for me, but hey, she's making it do what it do for her.

Why are ya'll so obsessed with her?? Her wig is what has the swang not her real hair :perplexed

Not only the overlapping but a centimeter of new growth.:ohwell:

Oh you saw it? cause I missed it , Ok I must need me some glasses

for real I love Ateya, but she should not have compromised her hair with all that overlapping just for her viewers! helltothenooo!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back