She Updated.....Ateya's Perm day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao!!!! They sound a tad bitter...did the horsey poo not work for you boo:lachen:
I was trying to stay out of here. But umm, :lachen::lachen:
Right. Haters? Seriously. Chick is barely neck length. No offense (and my hair is nowhere NEAR perfect) to anyone, but I hardly find that hater material.
Girl, you know if you don't 'high-five' everything, you are a hater. :rolleyes:

The direction of this thread makes it very discouraging for ladies who might be contemplating making any youtube tutorial where they think they might be helping or sharing with other sista's. I mean WOW! Over 6,000 views and 216 comments with horrendous tags in 2 days.... and counting :nono: Also, Ateeya is not a SHIMA!!!!

Ateya get in here girl and stop the madness, please :ohwell:
I have read in Ateya's comments in an earlier video saying she is not a member of hair boards.

Chellero....ummm, yeah.:spinning:

Dang, I think we have made ourselves a local celeb. rme I am sure she is loving that if nothing else. I am sure her youtube page is getting mad hits. Just blowing UPPPPP!

I've been using PM Hair Repair every week lately and it's been so nice to not see any hair in the comb.

Even the SHS commented on how nice my hair looks :rolleyes:

I've been using PM Hair Repair every week lately and it's been so nice to not see any hair in the comb.

Even the SHS commented on how nice my hair looks :rolleyes:

I am on my last tube of that. I have been alternating that and joico kpak. Speaking of kpak, I need to get another liter.

whats a SHIMA?

Girl I had the same question, after I read that. I did a little google search and found the old thread

I will paste it...apparently someone who came on to promote her business...well thats the way I read it. But WOW she was read up and down. Her hair was/is beautiful though.

As for Ateya I watch for entertainment and tips. She is a hoot. I think it is everyone's responsibilty to research any new hair practice to see if its at best for the health of your hair. I don't agree w/ the overlapping but I'm no judge of who can negatively speak against someone. I will encourage w/ info of what I know is best for me. Which is what Ateya specifically says in her vids.

This is where I found out is what/who a SHIMA is....
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=105370

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back