Shea Moisture Products @ Target Buy 2 Get a $5 Gift Certificate

splendid10

Shea Moisture Products @ Target Buy 2 Get a $5 Gift Certificate
Yesterday I was in the Harlem NYC Target to discover that the Shea Moisture (SM) product line has an offer going on when you buy 2 SM products you get a $5 Gift Certificate to use towards your next purchase. So the genius in me, :grin: - bought 2 SM products and received the gift certificate at the time of purchase - bought another 2 however this time I went to a different cash register and I did this for a total of 3 times. The offer is on until 5/12. Check it out @ your local Target!
Here is to super fly Summer Hair.

jazzerz

Thanks for this. I've been avoiding purchasing these products after the deep moisture mask one that I bought was a #FAIL. Can someone suggest something from the line that I could use as a moisturizer? (daily moisturizer preferred)

jazzerz

jazzerz said:
Thanks for this. I've been avoiding purchasing these products after the deep moisture mask one that I bought was a #FAIL. Can someone suggest something from the line that I could use as a moisturizer? (daily moisturizer preferred)

ETA: this is a regional promotion. It's not available in TX.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

AHeadOfCoils

I just went and picked up the Sugar Wax and another Moisture Retention Shampoo. I can't wait to try this wax in a few days.

prettyinpurple

It seems to be products across all the lines. Definitely hair and shaving.

Now did you use the gift cards on your subsequent Shea Moisture purchases? You could've gotten some stuff for free, or nearly...

splendid10

jazzerz I like this conditioner: Grow & Strengthen Treatment Masque Indian Hemp & Tamanu from Shea Moisture's sister company Nubian Heritage. At Walgreen's it is $12.99 for 12oz and @ Target it is $14.99 for the same 12oz. Thus far, it has made my hair super duper soft. BTW, this line is not a part of the offer.