Shea Moisture Sale

daviine

How often do these products go on sale? I've been waiting for a sale but not actually ready to buy anything this week. I'd really like a Target sale because my target has a bigger selection of these products than my Walgreens does. Plus I think I'll have 90 days to try and/or return the products if I don't like them.

Have any SM fans figured out a pattern to the sales?

ManeStreet

How often do these products go on sale? I've been waiting for a sale but not actually ready to buy anything this week. I'd really like a Target sale because my target has a bigger selection of these products than my Walgreens does. Plus I think I'll have 90 days to try and/or return the products if I don't like them.

Have any SM fans figured out a pattern to the sales?

Walgreens price is $7.99 using their rewards card.

BrookeLynn

I thought the sale was a bogo? Or maybe that was last week? I need to stock up on the organic yucca and aloe thickening growth milk- which is the "c" in my loc routine.

Lita

I thought the sale was a bogo? Or maybe that was last week? I need to stock up on the organic yucca and aloe thickening growth milk- which is the "c" in my loc routine.

BrookeLynn I have been loving Yucca & Aloe Milk..I have to re-up,running out..It's a staple,especially for winter..My hair is really holding up..

*Spring/Summer I switch..Fall/Winter this is one of my go-to's.

Happy Hair Growing!

GrowAHead

I just left target - they have ALL the new products. I was at the west loop target in the Chi and they didn't have them in the main hair section (just the core lines), it was a section at the back (overflow products section) it had the body products, kids line, etc.

BlkMane

Yes, Shea Moisture IS Buy One, Get One 50% off at Target until the end of this month. Just stocked up. And trying the new Raw Shea Transitioning Milk for braidouts.

Ltown

Greyland
shea moisture b1g1 50% off at Walgreen with card(they have them now) starts Sun 10-16 Feb.