from Jakeala:
flaxseed hair gel
Down There Feminine Wash

from Hattaché:
Afroveda Mimosa Flaxseed Hair Gelly
Hattaché unscented oatmeal soap
Naturalicious Moroccan Rhassoul 5-in-1 Clay Treatment

Aggie

Tonight I bought 6 bags of Beautifully Bamboo Tea at 25% off and free shipping using GREENFRIDAY. I was completely out so I had to restock. I still have quite a bit of the vitamins so I didn't restock on those. I won't need to until sometime next year.

Last edited:

Daina

My haul included:
Qhemet Biologics: 2 BR creams, 2 HH balms, 1 AH twisting butters, 1 CM serum all @ 25% off
Shea Moisture: 2 Manuka Honey hair masks, 2 Manuka Honey shampoo, 2 Manuka Honey conditioner, 2 jet black hair dyes all @ 30% off
Beautifully Bamboo: 3 more packages of tea and 3 bottles of vitamins all @ 30% off
Lilla Rose: 4 Flexi-8 clips that ranges between 30%-50% off
OTG purchases include plastic caps, brushes, rollers and hair pins

vevster

This is what I ordered for hair:

Alikay Naturals
Honey & Sage Deep Conditioner
Creme Brulee Curling Delight
CoWash Me Cleansing Conditioner
Caribbean Coconut Milkconditioner
Moisturizing Black Soap Shampoo
Avocado Cream Moisturizing Mask

Naturelle Grow

Coconut and Mango Deep Conditioner
Large Plantain leave in

Obia Naturals

Twist Whip Butter
Curl Hydration Spray(2)

My Honey Child
Honey Bee Conditioner
Honey Hair Mask
Olive You Deep Conditioner
Twist Out Hair Creme

naturalyogini

Late to the party and missing in action. Hi y'all!

I ordered from Inahsi
Clarifying shampoo
moisturizing shampoo
co-wash
rinse out mint conditioner
deep conditioner
3 leave-ins
Hair whip
Curl cream.

The cowash, clarifying shampoo and curl cream are new products. Looking forward to trying them out.

Thinking about getting BOGO conditioners from Miss Jessies. Although I'm trying to do the no cone thing, again.

AgeinATL

As of TODAY :look::
Definites
Sarenzo or APB- Body products (Depends on who has the best sale)
Siamese Twists, Texture Me Natural, My Honey Child (Again, depends on who has the best sale. I need a new butter)
Oyin Hair Dew Liter
If the Komaza Care protein is bae, I will pick up a few more bottles

Maybes (depends on the sale)
Jakela
Camille Rose

ETA: Bekura- I need a couple more jars of YAM

My list has calmed down considerably over the years! I will update if I think of anything else.

I did pretty well sticking to my list. I got some body products from APB. Siamese Twists is still closed and Texture Me Natural's shipping lost me as a customer. MHC was tempting, but I decided to pass. I got my liter from Oyin and a couple of jars of YAM. I will catch Komaza during their next sale. The only company that I bought from that I was not tracking was SSI. I was not about to pass up that 40% sale.

Things that I bought that I was not planning to get: 4 packs of hourglass rollers, a length check shirt, croc clips, and BB supplements. I am DONE with hair purchases for a while!

ThatJerseyGirl

I was visiting relatives in NC and stumbled across Miss Jessie's Sweetback Treatment. Let me just say that I have been reluctant in trying her products for years based on the cones, petroleum, etc in their products. Well, for the 16 oz jar at $12.00, I could not refuse!

I deep conditioned using heat for approximately thirty minutes. Also, there is an ingredient in the deep conditioner called centella extract which is a growth stimulant.

That sold me. When I rinsed my hair, can I just tell you it was extremely soft, smelled delicious and No hair in the comb at all. Did I tell you my hair was shiny!!!

So much so, I went back to TJ MAXX in Goldsboro, NC and purchased two more jars. There was one left.

Needless to say, I went stupid on their BOGO free. I called and placed my order over the phone.

Upon further research and my inquiries via telephone, the stylers act as a base and the moiaturizers are applied afterwards. Their customer service is stellar and she explained how the products work. I even ordered their Super Sudsy shampoo.

I emptied my carts on Qhemet, My Honey Child and Naturelle Grow. I am a happy camper.!!

Happy growing Ladies!!

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
I got a bunch of hair stuff.
  • 3 full lace Silk top wigs
  • 5 Harveda Vatika hair Frostings
  • Full Netwurks Xcel line
  • Oyin Dew and honey hemp conditioner(liter bottles)
  • 100 Shower caps
  • Ebin Edge tamer

I just discovered the Ebin Edge Tamer. Does it work well for you over the long run? I like the immediate results but have found that sometimes edge tamers break the hair.

Lylddlebit

I just discovered the Ebin Edge Tamer. Does it work well for you over the long run? I like the immediate results but have found that sometimes edge tamers break the hair.

I do still like it and use it. However I admit I don't use it everyday... maybe once every three days and tie my edges up rather than restyle them each day

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
I do still like it and use it. However I admit I don't use it everyday... maybe once every three days and tie my edges up rather than restyle them each day

Thank you for responding! I'm glad to hear you still like it.