SheaMoisture is coming to Walgreens

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you guys know that on SheaMoisture's face book they announced that their hair collection will be at Walgreens on April 1. On that date every single Walgreens may not have it but soon after all will have it. I think that this is great because I live in a small town where we don't have a Target. I happen to go to school in a town that does have target and SheaMoisture is available to me. When I go home for a visit or for the summer I would like to be available to buy SheaMoisture without going 30-45min away.

So tell me this SheaMoisture users are you excited about this?

mg1979

Well, I am! I love the Hair Milk. My Target doesn't carry it-I had to buy online. Hopefully, my Walgreens will! Thanks for posting!

zenith

I love their deep treatment masque.

I'm glad it's coming to Walgreens because of all the Targets around me only 1 carries it and that commute is not fun.

Spiffy

Well that's the main reason I go to Target, but there's a Walgreen's across from my gym, so I could always stop by whenever I need to to pick some up.

jamaica68

Wow that means business is good, I look forward to seeing the products in my local walgreens.

Last edited:

asubeauty

Yay! Not all Targets carry SheaMoisture, and I have to go across town to get my Curl Enhancing Smoothie.

I love their deep treatment masque.

I'm glad it's coming to Walgreens because of all the Targets around me only 1 carries it and that commute is not fun.

Well, I am! I love the Hair Milk. My Target doesn't carry it-I had to buy online. Hopefully, my Walgreens will! Thanks for posting!

I have not tried the Deep Treatment Masque or the Hair Milk so I can't wait to try those and the rest of the line

Shay72

Natural, 4A
My Target does a good job of keeping it in stock which it wasn't doing at first. Others must be using it too. Walgreens will give me another option. I will be on the lookout because maybe they will have a sale when it first comes out at Walgreens.

KaramelDiva1978

I had to order the Moisture Retention Shampoo and the Restorative Conditioner online because the Target only had the hair milk and curl enhancing smoothie. I did get the hold and shine moisture mist from the local Target. So far I love all three of these so knowing I can save money in shipping and buy from Walgreen's is music to my ears! Thanks for the heads up!

Mz.MoMo5235

i just learned of this brand on accident a few days ago. i was at target and found their african black soap bar. i was surprised when i could pronounce all the ingredients so i got it for my face. i thought it was a bit pricey (5 for 1 bar) but figured if it was just for my face it would last a while. after using it several days i'm in love with it and now use it in place of my body wash and wash my whole body with it.

and the smell is awesome!!!

i didnt know they had hair stuff too. i may have to take a look. hopefully what ever my target doesnt carry my walgreens will. i'm excited to try their stuff!

French Rouge

I went to Target on a whim discovered these products yesterday. I am going to try them for the first time tonight.

SimplyBlessed

I wasn't wowed by these products....the deep conditioner was not good...the shampoos were ok....the curl enhancing smoothie does not enhance anybodys curls but it can work as a great leave in...

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Long Hair Care Forum App

bride91501

Yaay! I'm glad another business besides target is carrying this line. I am IN LOVE with the Restorative Conditioner, but apparently so are alot of other people cuz my local Targets are always out. I use it as a leave-in and alternating moisturizer. Melts away my tangles on contact.

Yaay! I'm glad another business besides target is carrying this line. I am IN LOVE with the Restorative Conditioner, but apparently so are alot of other people cuz my local Targets are always out. I use it as a leave-in and alternating moisturizer. Melts away my tangles on contact.

Yeah I hate when products are only exclusive to one store. I am so glad that SheaMoisture is finally branching out and making their products even more available to people.

Vashti

This is great news! I have a Walgreens a few blocks from my apartment. I can't wait until April!

pjbapb

The one and only problem that i can forsee is that everything is more expensive at Walgreens than Target by $1-$2!

winnettag

I'm happy! I've wanted to try it out (without having to buy online) but the nearest Target that sells it is like 2 hours away :-(

The one and only problem that i can forsee is that everything is more expensive at Walgreens than Target by $1-$2!

Umm I hope not. Walgreens is a pretty big chain so I wouldn't think that they would have to raise the prices. Even if they did by $1-$2 dollars it would still be very reasonable for an all natural product. I will ask them via their Facebook page if there will be a price difference and I will let you guys know the answer.

Hi guys,

I just got a reply from Sheamoisture via Facebook that the price will stay the same at $9.99 when the product line comes to Walgreens. I am so glad that they are being true to their customers by not jacking up their prices now that they are expanding more.