SheaMoisture! ( Yall have got to try this stuff)

Gigglez5684

Hi everyone, I havent posted in awhile but I had to tell yall about this product. Its called Shea Butter Leave-in Conditioner, by SheaMoisture. Now its not really a leave-in its a moisturizer. This product makes my hair feel more moisturized then anything ive ever used. I bought it awhile ago and used it like it was a leave in, and I didnt like it, because since I thought it was a leave-in i thought it would make my hair easier to comb through when wet and things like that. So the other day I decided to give it another try but on dry hair and it was wonderful,it made my hair so soft, and then I actually read the back and it said it can be used as a daily moisturized (maybe I should have done that when I bought it). Anyone looking for a good moisturizer should really give this a try.

The ingredients are: Shea Butter, Deionized Water, Herbal Complex, Panthenol, Centromonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cocoa Butter, Aloe Vera, Jojoba Oil, and Vitamin E

Allandra

It's actually a leave-in that can be used as a moisturizer. I use it as a moisturizer. I like the way it smells, and it does a great job at moisturizing my hair. I purchased it after HairLove mentioned it on the board a while back.

SherryLove

I am glad you like it as well. I recently recommended (in a post about three weeks ago) it as a great creamy leave in to some of the ladies here....

take care...

Nice

I've tried as a moisturizer but never as a leave-in. I like it but I don't know if I would buy it again.

SherryLove

[ QUOTE ]
bollyhair said:
Where'd you get this? Online? Can anyone post a pic of what the product looks like?

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope i did it right....you will see the picture on this link....you can order online at www.sheamoisture.com... I find that most local BSSs sell this product...
What are the best creamy Leave-Ins?

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
hotshot said:
so leave-ins cant moisturize?

[/ QUOTE ]
For some leave-ins moisturize, and for some leave-ins don't moisturize. The ones I use moisturize my hair.

MoezThunder

Woow! I can't sneak anything past you guys! I just lucked up on this at a duscount store for 3 bucks. the smell is awesome. I'm doing a bantu knot set now with it and some lottabody setting lotion. I'll let ya know how it turns out.

Shatani

Re: SheaMoisture! ( Yall have got to try this stuf

i saw the WHOLE LINE today at my local BSS....it took a tremendous amount of willpower to not buy it all!!!! im going to let myself have one sheasoft product...

which one would you all recommend i buy??? im 4a/b natural...
~T~

WesternEyes

I just got this product a few days ago. It does work better as a moisturizer on dry hair. And it smells pretty good also.

MoezThunder

Talk about soft hair. this stuff was awesome on my bantu knot set. Soooo soft and smelling like an island girl. Today is definitely a GREAT hair day!

Sade

I bought this about six months ago but I didn't like it when I used it like as a leave-in maybe I'll try it as a moisturizer.

Haleni

I didn't like it. Made my hair, stiff and hard. Maybe I used to much. HUM! It does smell awesome, so I still have the bottle. How much and how often are you ladies using it?

Erica78

Coils coils & more coils!
I'm still on the hunt for a good leave in conditioner...so I might give this one a try. Thanks or the review!