Shen min anyone?

caramelbarbie

<font color="blue">Has anyone tried Shen min?? If you have...did it work for you?? It has Botin 1400mcg and Pathothenic acid 200mg these things I know are good *shrug*
I guess I'm looking to get all the good stuff in as few pills as possible.

H

HoneyRockette

I heard it causes acne and facial hair. That is why I have never used it personally.

caramelbarbie

<font color="blue">Darn! That's what I've been reading elswhere....say it isn't so someone??!! I just bought the stuff /images/graemlins/mad.gif It was on sale......mmmmmm maybe I'll still try it. I'll let you know if my mustash gets longer LOL

Honey Vibe

The Good Physician
From the looks of the description on the website, it's geared towards men with hair loss. It was a throw up between Shen min or HF 37; after some considerations, I went with the latter.

carletta

[ QUOTE ]
HoneyRockette said:
I heard it causes acne and facial hair. That is why I have never used it personally.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never got that kind of side effects like this honeyrockett. it did make my hair thicker! shaving my legs alot more often than usual /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif ..... but, ohwell I guess its better than lookin like the beared lady /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Country gal

I tried it but I was taking lots of other vitamins so I can't say if the product worked or not. I can say that I didn't get signficant growth when using however I didn't use for the recommended time.

carletta

by the way you do have to take it for about 6 months to see any good results. as for me I've been taking it for about 4 months and can see some result, but nothing to jump up &amp; down about yet. just really thick roots!!!!!!!!

Divastate

The main ingredient in Shen Min extends your growth cycle so your hair won't shed as quickly (plus it can turn grey hairs back to normal color). Fo-Ti is the ingredient and I found it much cheaper to just buy that itself and then add on my own biotin and silica. Haven't taken it in awhile but I did have very little hair shedding when I used it (the Fo-Ti).

Crystalicequeen123

I have Shen-min and I used to take it (sporadically), but I didn't really notice any real significant change in my hair when I was on it. So, I just stopped using it. Maybe I didn't take it often enough, or long enough to see results.

I now take GNC's Ultra Nourishair tablets.

CORBINS

I tried it. It definatly did work. It did cause the hair on my legs to grow in faster and thicker. It's too expensive though.

jetcitygirl

Smeller of roses
I used Shen-Min for Women faithfully for over a year when I first went natural. I don't believe it increased my growth rate but it did make a few of my gray hairs start growing in brown again. Not enough to get exited about though. /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

BAILEYSCREAM

Try Shou-wu or He shou wu from your chinese herbal shop. It's pretty much the same ingredients as Shen Min.....Fo Ti root!

It was discovered by the orientals that Fo Ti/Shou wu/He shou wu restores the natural hair colour. As a side effect you also get increased hair growth. Some people see immediate results, some have to use the product for a few months.

As with all vitamins and minerals, they can only be absorbed and utilised fully if the body is well detoxified (is that a word)? /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

OnPoint

I tried Shen Min and my face broke out like crazy!! The only thing Shen Min has given me is a new game- connect the dots on my face. I would not recommend it.

jellynote

Has anyone taken it the full 3-4 months as recommended on the bottle and had really good results? I just bought this today and I know 1 or 2 of you said that you seen growth, but I was wondering if it's really worth the money?

Cleve_gryl

jellynote said:
Has anyone taken it the full 3-4 months as recommended on the bottle and had really good results? I just bought this today and I know 1 or 2 of you said that you seen growth, but I was wondering if it's really worth the money?

I have been taking it for exactly 4 months, and yes I can def see results from it. I started taking this before I added my other supplements. It has made my hair much thicker and fuller, and as far as growth I do see a slight increase. I order mine from this site for $20 a bottle. Good luck!

http://www.shenmin.net/shenmin.htm