Short shed hairs

Napp

Ms. Nobody
Is it just me or am i the only one who sees short shed hairs. I tend to look at my shed hair every now and then and i see that even some of the shortest hairs have bulbs at the end. does anyone know why that is?

My shed hairs vary in length some long, some short and some inbetween.

beanie44

This happens to me too, I looked for breakage but all I see is a bulb from the root and a tapered end. I hope this tapered end means no breakage. I will wait to see what the other ladies have to say.

Channy31

Is sounds like you may have a short growing faze, a thinner end is a sign that the hair is going to shed/ is shed

kupenda

Is sounds like you may have a short growing faze, a thinner end is a sign that the hair is going to shed/ is shed

How would the thin end know its about to shed?? I thought it meant the hair has experienced breakage or lost part of the cuticle. Very few of the shed hairs I've seen have thin ends *on my own head*

Channy31

How would the thin end know its about to shed?? I thought it meant the hair has experienced breakage or lost part of the cuticle. Very few of the shed hairs I've seen have thin ends *on my own head*

Actually think I'm wrong, think its the top that gets thinner

webmd.boots.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/hair-loss/understanding-hair-loss-basics