Shoutout for Sistaslick

Keep 'em coming, all these beautiful long-haired ladies. The population is growing....You and your hair are so beautiful, you should be proud...

imagine, I almost never pm'd you for your password bc I was too lazy and now, I've found 2 new things i'm definately going to add to my regimen! Girl, I am so impressed at your progress! In a year????????? Now you are my ULTIMATE hair inspiration.:D

Awww this is so nice...a shoutout for Slick:clap: :yay:. I'm so late but she is the reason why I joined the hair forums. I am also a diehard fan of her album:fan: I go there any time I need inspiration. She also has a beautiful personality to match her beautiful hair.

Your hair is beautiful!! I just wrote in you album about that Chinese bun too... I want to learn how to do that! Keep up the good work girl...

while viewing the board before actually joining, sista's album was one of the factors along with the encouragement, support and great advice on this board and another that made me know i needed this. you inspire.

Back