SHOW OFF YOUR HARD WORK...POST YOUR HAIR STRETCHED!!!! ( INSPIRED BY FINE 4'S )

happylife

Wow! It is really amazing how much our hair can shrink! Check out the thread below.

After looking at it, I couldn't take my hair down fast enough and pull on a strand or 2 of mine to see how long my hair really is. I am so comfortable in protective styles. I wear them at least 80% of the time. After stretching a strand or 2, I decided to go ahead and flat iron my hair and do a length check. My hair stretched nothing like Fine 4's ( the op on the link ), but I am still happy with it.

This is an invite to you to show off the fruit of your labor and all your hard work ... show your hair stretched/ straightened!!!!!!

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=408370

happylife

Here is my hair unstretched and stretched/ flat ironed

MizzBrit

nice!

here's my shrinkage
you can see it shrinks to about 2-3 inches:rolleyes:
i never let my hair shrinkk up..its always stretched
when its stretched, its about 8 inches long average

Last edited:

happylife

Ladies, you hair looks delish! Good job.

Thanks!!!! I totally agree!

@ BlackMasterPiece- your twist out, shirkage and straight look are all deelish!

@ Mz.MoMo5235- your hair is very inspirational! I hope I can hit WL curly too . I am 5 ft 9 so, it's going to take me several years I figure. With very good care I am thinking I can hit WL at least by the end of next year.

Mz.MoMo5235

Thanks!!!! I totally agree!

@ BlackMasterPiece- your twist out, shirkage and straight look are all deelish!

@ Mz.MoMo5235- your hair is very inspirational! I hope I can hit WL curly too . I am 5 ft 9 so, it's going to take me several years I figure. With very good care I am thinking I can hit WL at least by the end of next year.

i'm not sure how long it will take me. it seems no matter how long i get, i stay at bsl unstretched lol but one day!!!! one day!!! and thank you very much!

happylife

thanks for the input ladies.....love the photos!!!!! keep them coming!

silvergirl-wow! you have had some major growth since your 08 chop. your hair is beautiful! great job!