*Sigh* i think it grows even slower then i firts thought!

Dannygirl

Well I think my hair grows slower then i first thought I KNOW its growing but slower then 1/2 ich people normaly get.. *sigh*..such a heart breaker... :(

dlewis

We have other members that have slow growth and have waist length hair, I believe Adrienne grow less than 1/2" per month and her hair is at waist.

I'll see if I can find her Album.

Victorian

old head
Everywhere I've looked says 1/2 inch, and from the polls on the board that I can remember 1/2 is usually the norm.

But don't be discouraged, Dannygirl. My hair grew at 1/4 inch per month for most of my life but I was still able to attain length. You just have to work with what you have. ...And maybe do some scalp massages just in case it's possible for you to have more :lol:

so1913

Dannygirl said:
:( just gonna take me longer then expcted but thats all good im hanging in there

Hang in there girl, patience is KEY. I'm a slow grower myself. You'll get there ;)

caribeandiva

Human being
i know the feeling. my sister actually told me: "your hair grows so slow". i almost popped her in the mouth cause then she sits there complaining that her hair grows too quickly cause her braids are loose already.

Don't feel bad. My hair grows 1/3-1/4" a month, so you are definitely not alone. And this was even back when I was taking every supplement that I'd read about on LHCF, PLUS putting MN on my scalp and massinging for 5 minutes every night.

Faith

Dannygirl said:
Well I think my hair grows slower then i first thought I KNOW its growing but slower then 1/2 ich people normaly get.. *sigh*..such a heart breaker... :(
Don't feel so bad...I get about 1" every 3 months and I have still managed to achieve waist length hair...it's possible just slower than others :)

alexstin

Another slow grower here. You're in good company. It takes us a little longer but we'll get there.;)

Ms Lala

Faith said:
Don't feel so bad...I get about 1" every 3 months and I have still managed to achieve waist length hair...it's possible just slower than others :)

That's encouraging my hair grows from 1/4-1/3 of an inch per month and I was getting disheartened.

InJesusName

Aww it's ok dannygirl. I have slow growing hair too. I thought for sure my hair would have been longer considering all the vits I have been taking and the "special care" I have given to my hair since my chop on 8/28. You are not alone. This is a process that requires patience. If you find any extra can you loan me some?

We can share some patience!

sexyaqr

Dont feel depressed, remember on average our hair only grows 6" a year. Some people get a little less and some people more. Also, stop paying so much attention to the length and just focus on good hair care. Before you know it, you will realize that you hair IS growing well.

caribeandiva

Human being
gurl my hair grows slowly too. that's why i started taking vitamins in the first place. i don't know if Biotin is making any difference cause i don't measure my hair or my new growth.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Welcome to the "Slow Growers Club" Girl! I started the MSM, oiling, massaging and I stretched for 10 weeks and when I went to get my touch up, I anxiously asked my stylist how much was back there. "Is it a 1/2 inch Danny?" I said. He said, "No Poo, maybe a "1/4 inch." I was like :eek: ! :lol:

Let's hang in there ladies!