Signatures....SOME PICS ARE TOO BIG

Dreamn

Chasing the Unicorn
thats fine, but you could also turn them back on when you want to view albums. its not permanent. you could also save the albums as favorites. as i said, its really not that serious and its still silly to complain so much about something you can change.

Lorraine

I don't think the original poster was complaining nor were those who replied. I think a suggestion was made and many of the ladies offered helpful advice just as you did. Sometimes you don't know how your image could affect someone else's experience. If the animated avatar I had last week was making it hard for someone to open the page I would gladly remove it or alter it if someone PMed me or posted a thread about it. I don't think people should perceive suggestions as complaints. That's what this board is for. /images/graemlins/smile.gif It's all good.

G

[ QUOTE ]
honeydrop215 said:
thats fine, but you could also turn them back on when you want to view albums. its not permanent. you could also save the albums as favorites. as i said, its really not that serious and its still silly to complain so much about something you can change.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a difference between a suggestion and a complaint. Notice that this is the suggestion section. /images/graemlins/smile.gif