Signing In

KinkyCurly

Lately I have not been able to stay logged in. I continue to select 'sign me in automatically' but often times when I come to the site I have to log in again. Is there something else I should do?

MrsBKJ

hey...it could be ure cookies...i know if i clean up my comp and delete the cookies i have to sign in again...or amybe you are logging in on another comp elsewhere?

Uzz

sbg4evr

I have the same problem. It usually happens if I log in, choose remember me, go to another site and then return later in the day.

soulchild

same here

Allandra

If you click on 'Remember Me' when you sign in, it will last a few times when you log back on. Nikos made it so that it doesn't last a long time because some people were having problems. HTH!

Dreamn

Chasing the Unicorn
i always click on remember me and it doesnt work..it worked great up until that time the site was down due to maintenance..now the maintenance requires me to log in every time. its annoying! and my comp is set to accept cookies, so i dont know

MrsBKJ

Hey i havent had this prob before but for the past two days ive been coming in signed in already but then mid way thru it signs me out and says i'm not logged in...its gettin to me!!! help!!

Allandra

Ladies, please keep in mind that Nikos set this up this way to avoid problems of someone logging on as you (from your computer or a public computer). We've had this problem here before.