Silica - Is This Possible?

MonaRae

As some of you may know I now have Kinky Twists in my hair. I have had them for 11 days now & in the back of my head I have about 3/4 of an inch of growth!!!!!

I am also taking MSM (3 grams) and Wheatgrass (1 shot in pill form) daily but I really think its the Silica that's giving me the growth.

I currently take 1 gram of Alta Silica which is derived from Horsetail which I started 9/14/2006.

Have anyone else experience this?

MonaRae

nomoweavesfome

From what I understood, if you are at a growth spurt phase on top of the supplements, it is very possible to have a surge of growth. I grew 3/4 inch of hair in @ 2 and 1/2 weeks so I wouldn't be surprised.

vevster

As some of you may know I now have Kinky Twists in my hair. I have had them for 11 days now & in the back of my head I have about 3/4 of an inch of growth!!!!!

I am also taking MSM (3 grams) and Wheatgrass (1 shot in pill form) daily but I really think its the Silica that's giving me the growth.

I currently take 1 gram of Alta Silica which is derived from Horsetail which I started 9/14/2006.

Have anyone else experience this?

MonaRae
I just read an article about Alta Silica and it said, amongst other things that it enabled women who could not have hair length to grow their hair down their backs.... I'm switching from the nutrilite to this :D

I had to edit this thread...I meant nutrilite, HSN formula, not the multivite.

Last edited: