Silicon Mix can I use it as a leave in and do you like it?

Misshairdiva

The only reason I use Silicon Mix is because my Dominican stylist uses it and... IT SMELLS OH SO GOOD! Can I use it as a leave in and what are your thoughts about it??

They actually have a leave in conditioner. It's in a bottle. However the label is different with a female on the front.

^^ The ingredients are different in the leave in versus the regular conditioner. However I do believe I saw someone mention that they use it as a leave in with no ill effects.

When I used to use silicon mix, I never left it in my hair because it made my hair dry and left a white residue on it. Too much silicone for me

They actually have a leave in conditioner. It's in a bottle. However the label is different with a female on the front.

Are you thinking about Lacio Lacio? My bottles dont have a woman on the front, the label is the same as the conditoner.

Correction..........I was thinking about the shampoo. Sorry :look:

Last edited:
Don't leave the DC in. Invest on the matching leave in. Silicon Mix is the only product I use (other than V05 for cowashing after workouts).

The leave in leaves my hair very soft and silky. A little goes a long way.

Thanks ladies!! You have saved me from alot of grief because I was going to try to use it as a leave in but I will buy the matching leave in!!

Back