Since going bone straight I dislike my wet hair!

kgard7777

Can anyone relate to this? When I was texlaxed I could wear the curly ponytails and air dry. Now I have to quickly rollerset these bone straight ends in order for my hair to look normal again... Am I the only one out there that dislikes their wet hair to the point of being embarassed for my SO to see it?

gymfreak336

Well, I kinda like my really straight hair wet because it tends to be easier to dry. I do understand what you mean though. You gotta flat wrap it or throw some rollers in the ends asap.

ms jadu

kgard7777 said:
Can anyone relate to this? When I was texlaxed I could wear the curly ponytails and air dry. Now I have to quickly rollerset these bone straight ends in order for my hair to look normal again... Am I the only one out there that dislikes their wet hair to the point of being embarassed for my SO to see it?

Hey Kgard, did you ever get the tanagra treatment?

kgard7777

Hi Ms Jadu,

I did not get the Tanagra yet.. I am so scared because most of the ladies on this board have not done this yet. I don't want to be the first to mess up my already fragile relaxed to the ends hair :)

Lynnerie

I can definitely relate. I hate that wet straight hair to. Which is why I'm transitioning to natural. I want to be cute with wet hair too. :lol: