Single Ladies: Prayer for a Godly husband.

BlackHairDiva

Hey ladies,

This weekend I was with a family member who became very worried that I had no prospects in my life. Of course, I became worried as well...The next day,I sat and reflected on everything. I realized, whenever I wanted or needed something I prayed for it. But one thing I never prayed for is my love life. I prayed for the protection of my husband but I never prayed for him to find me.

So I decided to do some research here are some good prayers that many of us need:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWdZx76SfDw&feature=related

Affrimative Prayer for a Husband

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfvOl-6ya3E

* I will be posting more*** Stay tune...

Last edited:
I haven't gotten to the second video but just had to post that that first prayer was so beautiful and built on the Word!

I love the 1st video, more so because I love the song LOL. I was too busy singing that I couldnt read it, but now I am about to watch it again so I can read it....with the volume OFF ofcourse!

Ooooweee, the second video was straight fire! I can't wait till I meet my Abraham, Issac, Jacob. A man like this, I will definitely follow!

I can't say that I have been fervently praying for a husband I think I have twice for the year because of these threads that have been popping but God knows what I want and need. Every man that I have chosen had been wrong now I want Him to choose for me, I don't feel anxious because I'm 44 and I haven't allowed society aka the world to make me feel pressured or as another poster said; have no prospects. if it doesn't happen God is still God and I will continue to serve him, He knows this.

Last edited:
Just finished watching a sermon on singleness. It was very hard to swallow but make sure that the purpose of marrying isn't just to have someone or to be seen as something or other improper means. God knows us to our core so there isn't any hiding and therefore things aren't flowing. I would like a husband in order to really be able to help people more. I would love that support but I deep inside don't know 100percent that a husband will be able to do that. Only time will tell. I will remain optimistic and always put my best foot forward. If you don't know your purpose in life don't seek no man. It will only distract you and you will not be as dynamic as you should. My goal is to help people healthy wise and also emotionally a man will need to have the same focus as well to truly be a united force.

I can't say that I have been fervently praying for a husband I think I have twice for the year because of these threads that have been popping but God knows what I want and need. Every man that I have chosen had been wrong now I want Him to choose for me, I don't feel anxious because I'm 44 and I haven't allowed society aka the world to make me feel pressured or as another poster said; have no prospects. if it doesn't happen God is still God and I will continue to serve him, He knows this.

I haven't been either, I have been concentrating more on my relationship with God, more so I want to become the woman He wants me to be. I believe marriage, family etc. will come in His timing.

Back