Sistaslick is Da Bomb!!!!!!!!!!!

cocoa32

I wanted to shout-out Sistaslick for all the help she's given me in my haircare journey. Every PM I've sent her she's replied to swiftly. I love knowing the science behind why our hair does what it does!

If you haven't already, check out the articles she's written on haircare. They are very informative!

http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/83046/sistaslick.html

I can't wait for her book to come out!!!!

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
Isn't she wonderfully sweet, knowledgeable, beautiful and kind! Thank you so much, Sistaslick for all the love and blessings you have bestowed upon us here. We all do really appreciate you! :kiss::notworthy:

Afrolinda

Yes she is, she helped me a lot with my regimen ( I don't think she knows this ;) ). She is amazing. I can't wait to read her book.

Radianthealth

Exactly!

Her articles are so on point and so is her scientific breakdown of healthy hair practices!

Keep up the good work SistaSlick!!!:grin:

Next a book... a product line... a tv series...world domination:sekret::lachen:

tyrablu

I know from first hand experience she is one of the best:notworthy

I ask her questions all the time and she is sooooo patient. And when she answers your questions her explanations are so thorough and informative.

I would buy anything she sells:D. I can't wait for the book myself.

TyraBlu

cocoa32

Exactly!

Her articles are so on point and so is her scientific breakdown of healthy hair practices!

Keep up the good work SistaSlick!!!:grin:

Next a book... a product line... a tv series...world domination:sekret::lachen:

A product line would be BOMB!!! Cathy Howse who???? Go Sistaslick, go!

locabouthair

yes she is. I love reading her articles. I am glad now I know what to look for in poo's and conditioner's. Thanks a lot sistaslick! And your hair is beautiful!

tapioca_pudding

*smacks lips* She aiiiiiight...... :rolleyes:

:lachen: :lachen: Just playing!!! I got most of her stuff bookmarked. :yep: Its so informative and precise!! :D Shes is the truth!!!!

**WonderWoman**

I'm glad to see how much everyone appreciates sistaslick. I thought it was just me & I was starting to feel like a stalker :lol:

SISTASLICK IS DA TRRRRRUUUUTH!!!!!! :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: :notworthy

Thanks 4 E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G, Girl!!!! :kiss:

Lady Esquire

She sure is. I will be one of the first in line to purchase her book. Its funny, I do not even know her, but I am proud of her, for working on a manuscript and will be publishing. Keep sharing that knowledge, girl!

Cayenne0622

Isn't she wonderfully sweet, knowledgeable, beautiful and kind! Thank you so much, Sistaslick for all the love and blessings you have bestowed upon us here. We all do really appreciate you! :kiss::notworthy:

I agree whole-heartedly. Sistaslick has been with me through this entire journey! Very kind, quick to answer questions and a true inspiration with her beautiful smile and gorgeous hair!

Blackoutzangel05

I wanted to shout-out Sistaslick for all the help she's given me in my haircare journey. Every PM I've sent her she's replied to swiftly. I love knowing the science behind why our hair does what it does!

If you haven't already, check out the articles she's written on haircare. They are very informative!

http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/83046/sistaslick.html

I can't wait for her book to come out!!!!

they are great. When I first joined she sent me the link to her protein/moisture balance and from there I knew that my hair was lacking the protein that it needed. I love her articles and now have incorporated her one on head massages.

Ms Red

Yes, sistaslick is the greatest moisture-protein balance queen!

Plus, thanks for the friend request! :D

Maa Maa omo mti

I love reading her posts hair and non hair related. I love her site I just added to my favorites. She's very informative, and wise.

hrtbndr21

I read her moisture/protein balance article this weekend a good read very helpful. I remember her from when I used to lurk way back in the Black Beauty, Black Hair board on ezboard.

Sistaslick

:crying3: Y'all bout to make me cry. :crying3:

I love ALL of y'all too!!!! :kiss: Thanks for puttin' up with my wordiness (and silliness).:lachen: