Sisters, I need some help choosing a fall!!

tonia682

I am in the Hide your hair til April 1 challenge and I am looking for a fall (my first!) to give me options! I'm looking for a curly, a chin length and and collorbone length fall. I am looking for a realistic fall so would it be better to get a synthetic or a human fall? I want one that would look good with my 4b weeks after my relaxer(i.e. not to wiggy). If y'all can give me brands and names/numbers that would be great!

I am also intrested in a phony pony for phonyponies.com. Does anyone have experience with the yaki pony?

Thanx in advance!!!:D

Last edited:

Belle Du Jour

I've been doing some searches on black hair media and the Sensationnel HZ8003 (human hair) is getting a lot of love. I have a Freetress that I wear sometimes. I LOVE the curl (deep wave) but I can tell it's not going to last too long. The back is matted. I've also worn the Nita by Outre which is like straw curls. The outre hair has very nice synthetics that aren't too shiny at all. Still, I think I want to try a human hair one next.

tonia682

classimami713 said:
I've been doing some searches on black hair media and the Sensationnel HZ8003 (human hair) is getting a lot of love. I have a Freetress that I wear sometimes. I LOVE the curl (deep wave) but I can tell it's not going to last too long. The back is matted. I've also worn the Nita by Outre which is like straw curls. The outre hair has very nice synthetics that aren't too shiny at all. Still, I think I want to try a human hair one next.

I've heard good things about freetress and 8003. I've looked at both on Hairsisters.:) I really like the Nita. Does it look as good in person as the photo? What do you do to the front of your head when you wear it?

Last edited:

Belle Du Jour

Back when I wore it, I was natural so I would gel my hair back, put the Nita on and slip a thin black headband over the bump where the fall began. I got a lot of compliments on my "hair." It does look as good in person as the pics. It didn't get matted and the curls lasted. I highly recommend that one.

That;s another way to wear a fall. Slip a headband or a scarf over the bump and it's a cute change.

glamazon386

Sensationnel Instant Weaves - sensationnel.com

Outre Quick Weaves - outrehair.com

Glance Model Model - idk their website

Hairsisters.com sells a variety

HTH...

tonia682

bmoreflyygirl said:
Sensationnel Instant Weaves - sensationnel.com

Outre Quick Weaves - outrehair.com

Glance Model Model - idk their website

Hairsisters.com sells a variety

HTH...

I just text you for your pm 2 see your falls on fotoki.Is Hairsisters good 2 deal with?

KiniKakes

classimami713 said:
I've been doing some searches on black hair media and the Sensationnel HZ8003 (human hair) is getting a lot of love.

Yup, thats the one i have, and i LUV eet!!!! :grin:

That'll be a good choice for you if you're looking for something between APL and BSL (depends on how much you let the curl fall out).... big, soft curls that frame the face nicely if you use Caruso's in the front of ure own hair...... relatively tangle free throughout the day..... still looks nice when you wash/rollerset it...... It's a win-win for me. I got lots of wear out of it.... and always felt very beautiful/sexy in it, like Lela Rochon in "Waiting to Exhale" or something.

*Pics in my Fokti.* I wont post them cuz im sure folks are tired of seeing my same lil fall pics that i constantly post whenever this topic comes up. :lol::lol::lol: Hehehe.

Last edited:

glamazon386

tonia682 said:
I just text you for your pm 2 see your falls on fotoki.Is Hairsisters good 2 deal with?

I've never ordered from them so I don't really know. But you can search the board to see what other ladies have said. And KiniKakes is right about that particular fall. It was my favorite one back in 04. It looks good wrapped or curly. I had it in like 4 different colors. I got mines from the BSS near my house for 39.99. Also the shoulder length human one... hz 8000 It looks kind of bleh in the photo but it looks good on. It's layered very nicely. I think I paid 29.99 for that one. I got the most compliments with that one. I've tried most of them though. Some of the pics on that site don't do them justice. You have to see them in person. Maybe I should go list all the item numbers under the pictures in my fotki...

Last edited:

KiniKakes

bmoreflyygirl said:
Some of the pics on that site don't do them justice. You have to see them in person. Maybe I should go list all the item numbers under the pictures in my fotki...

I agree! Those falls never look that great on the models on the site. They are much better when "hooked up" by a LHCFer. :)

Good idea, to post the item # under the falls in ure Fokti. I think that would be really helpful for ppl.

Determined22

KiniKakes said:
I agree! Those falls never look that great on the models on the site. They are much better when "hooked up" by a LHCFer. :)

Good idea, to post the item # under the falls in ure Fokti. I think that would be really helpful for ppl.

Your fall is very pretty!

tonia682

Thanks for all the responses! I've looked in just about everyone's fotoki and I really liked what I saw. I'm defin. getting a fall or 3:look: so I can make it through the 4/1 challenge. Please keep posting ladies!!!!!

TwistNMx

nomoweavesfome said:
human hair all the way!!

www.especiallyyours.com has a couple falls, and their synthetic ones are pretty too. They are having a clearance sale too!
Hey thanks nomoweavesforme,
:) I've been wearing instant weaves for a few years or so now and have been searching my b*tt off looking for longer ones beyond shoulder length.
Looks like I'm gonna snag another one. :lol:
Great find!
HP

glamazon386

KiniKakes said:

I went back and added the item numbers in my fotki. I also dug through all the old pics on my comp and added some more pictures of old Instant Weaves I had back 2 or 3 years ago. HTH...

tonia682

bmoreflyygirl said:
I went back and added the item numbers in my fotki. I also dug through all the old pics on my comp and added some more pictures of old Instant Weaves I had back 2 or 3 years ago. HTH...

Thanks for adding the numbers! That was a big help!!

Ms_Twana

Bmore, I'm gonna have to go back and stalk your album again now!! And Kinikakes, girl I love your album. Your hair is beautiful. I'm sooo jealous that I cut all mines off now.