SL by december??

shetara20

Hello Ladies!!! Its me Shetara20 but technically im shetara21 now! but newayz, I was wondering about the ladies trying to make SL by december. How yall doin??? List reggies and products!!!! I am 4 weeks post my last relaxer and I think i am getting closer and closer to SL. I havent put heat in my hair in 2 weeks!!!! I wash and DC once per week with the Pantene relaxed and natural products!!!! I moisturize with the oil moisterizer. My hair is healthy and I hope its growing!Just wanted to check up on all the ladies tryin to get to SL by december! How are you doing???

im already sl but id love to be full sl by jan the thing that is holding me back are my bangs:wallbash: they are almost to the tip of my nose. im wearing a wig until december so i will see how this goes. i should try some mt

im already sl but id love to be full sl by jan the thing that is holding me back are my bangs:wallbash: they are almost to the tip of my nose. im wearing a wig until december so i will see how this goes. i should try some mt

congrats on SL!!! i think the back of my hair is about to touch SL but i havent took pics yet.i thought about wearing a wig but then again im not a wig type of girl im just let it play out and see what happens by december!!!

I'm BARELY grazing sl now, however I am in the challenge sigh....... Hopefully MT/OCT will get me there.

I'm shoulder length when my hair is dripping wet, but I am also MT/OCT-ing my way to shoulder length when dry by Christmas. I am halfway through a 15 week stretch. At the end of the stretch I think I will hit Sl when dry.

I want in on this. I think that I am shoulder length now but I have braids so I won't be able to tell until Thanksgiving when I take them out. Wish me luck. Maybe we can all post our pics in December to see if we all reached our goal.

I hope to be there but I really dont know if I will. I am in a sew-in right now, so once I actually take this out and get a look I can make a better assessment.

I hope to be by December. I took out my sew-in in August and the back was grazing SL. I put a sew-in back in October and I'll be in it at least until Dec. So we will see.

My hair is uneven but I'm about 3/4" from SL on the right side and about 1 inch on the left. I'm still hoping to make SL by Dec. I had a setback in the nape area a few months ago but it's growing back slowly. I haven't used MT in the past two weeks because I've been wearing phony ponies. I'm going to try either a weave or rollerset for a while so I can start back on the Megatek. I've been using my Ayuvedic cowash and I think that's helped also. Good luck and happy hair growing to you all!

Back