SLANTEDEYEZMISS2003 IS ALMOST BRA-STRAP LENGTH

Hi everyone.....how are you doing today? I've been away for a very long time.....I needed to take a break....I was getting too hook on LHCF and college, so I took a break from LHCF and my gpa went up.....any who....I decided to stop doing so much to my hair, and just let it be.....and it worked.....less does mean more....and I stopped trimming so much of my hair....and it's almost BRA STRAP LENGTH!!!!! I'm so happy.....I didn't know I was this close to bsl, I was thinking that it would be next summer before I reach bsl.....my goal is now mbl, I can't deal with waist length.....but I might let it grow to my waist and cut it to MBL and let it stay at MBL......here are my pics.....enjoy....and excuse the back fat, I tried to cover as much as I could.......:grin:

Attachments

• Image046.jpg
    Image046.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 120
  • Image049.jpg
    Image049.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 128
  • Image050.jpg
    Image050.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 152

beans4reezy

Congrats Girl!!! Welcome back! I was thinking about you the other day on the board too. I'm not stalking you or anything, but I remember you used to post a lot. Anyway, great progress, I remember when your siggy had to at SL! Your hair looks great!

OK ladies I forgot to add my before pics the face pic is in Aug 08 my last cut and the second pic with the back shot was taken in early dec 08.

Attachments

• img042-th.jpg
    img042-th.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 42
  • myhair4-th.jpg
    myhair4-th.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 51
Thanks ladies for your response....I am relaxed and I do my own relaxers, and so far I haven't had any problems, I do deep condition on dry hair as long as I can, I try to only flat iron and blow dry once or twice a month, and I started wrapping my hair....I am due for a touch up at the end of the month, but I might go until Nov......thanks again ladies......