Slow...?

DangerouslyShy

Im not sure if its just me or others as well...

but has the board been really SLOW as of late, surfing through it was giving me a headache...had to wait a long time just to get into one thread.

I know its not my computer because i dont have the problem anywhere else.

I know large signatures, pictures in the sigs, and the search feature, slows down the site a little. ( at least from prior knowledge it does, not sure if this is the case)

Is anyone having a little difficulty?

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
I haven't seen anything in the logs DS. The only time in the day that the board is slow is between 1-4 in the morning when all the backups are being run and optimizations on the server, and that is only intermittent when there is too much data.

Anyone else?

bludacious

When ever I click on a link it is unusally slow to load that page. Is that what you are experiencing DS?

Sweet_Ambrosia

I've been experiecing the same thing for the last two weeks! The site hasnt been quite the same since the last upgrade.

Avaya

I have this problem as well especially in the afternoon. I just assumed it was because so many people were on-line at the same time. Just clicking into one of the forums takes forever to load. I usually close the browser and reopen it. That works for about a minute then it stops loading again when I click on a thread or page number in a thread.