Small Update

DelightfulFlame

Hey ladies! I've been MIA for a while enjoying the sunshine. Anyhow, I've got a small update. Hope you all are doing great! Happy hair growing!

Thanks! I don't mind these. I like them so far. My old ones made my head hurt, and they weren't very cute after I got them home. I tried them out the other day, and my head didn't hurt. Maybe I was going through some thangs back then. The old ones are still ugly to me though...LOL.

Thanks for the inspiration. In the March folder where you stretched your hair to the base of your neck, I was like whoa! I can't wait to do that. And you cracked me up when you said your shrinkage doesn't play.:lol: Mine doesn't either. I really like your hair DelightfulFlame. Keep the updates coming...I can't get enough.

Cute glasses and cute hair. I'm liking your hair color too oh and proclaim activator gel is a standby for me I love it and its actually moisturizing for my hair.

@hopeful: thanks girlfriend! you'll be there in no time. I just stopped chopping on my hair last July.

@Divastate: love that pic! proclaim is the bomb!

Hey DFlame :wave:

Ur hair is sooo GORGEOUS!! U got great def with the the gel :up: (( proclaim activator gel is one of my favs! ))

Delightful Flame, your hair looks so thick, well Done! and Peachtree, your hair looks fabulous.

Back