SO1913 Minor Album Update

so1913

so1913 said:
That's odd....anyone else having trouble?

Let me see what's up with the settings, because everything is showing up on my end. I'm not sure what I did to screw it up :-( *sigh*...

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I was able to see it and more! You have some beautiful natural hair! Your puff gets bigger and bigger! Happy hair growing!

so1913

Poohbear said:
I was able to see it and more! You have some beautiful natural hair! Your puff gets bigger and bigger! Happy hair growing!

Thanks sweety! You are truly and inspiration to me and I can't wait to watch your hair get bigger and bigger!!! Happy hair growing to you too!!!

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
so1913 said:
Thanks sweety! You are truly and inspiration to me and I can't wait to watch your hair get bigger and bigger!!! Happy hair growing to you too!!!
Awww! Thanks so1913! :kiss:

MomofThreeBoys

You hair is soooooooooo pretty. I defintely see a size difference in your Jan puff vs your June puff. Whatever ya doin', keep doing it!:)

adrienne0914

girl, i remember you from BHSGO. you have really evolved! your natural hair is just beautiful, and so are you... still! :)

Spidergul

so1913 said:
That's odd....anyone else having trouble?
I see em'. I can't seem to get mine to show in blue to access w/o having to cut and paste. :confused: :(

Last edited:

so1913

adrienne0914 said:
girl, i remember you from BHSGO. you have really evolved! your natural hair is just beautiful, and so are you... still! :)

Thanks adrienne! Yes girl, we go waaaaaaaaaaaaay back, lol Talking about evolution, I've watched your hair grow from the VERY beginning till now. Talk about beautiful hair, whooooo!

SilkyandSmooth

Your hair is so beautiful. The puff is really growing.
ETA: I forgot to comment on the flat iron pictures. Beautiful! Your hair looks so healthy.

so1913

cupcake said:
Your hair looks amazing and thick. :) How long did you transition and was it without the Big Chop?

I probably transitioned for about a year and four months. No big chop, but if I were to do it again, I'd probably go that route.