Smell of Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding

How does Miss Jessie's Pudding Smell?

• Smells great, buy it!

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Too Strong, buy the unscented version!

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bermudabeauty

I wanted to buy some of this and I wanted to know what you guys think of the smell. usually when I buy hair products I have to smell them. If it is a nasty smell no matter how well the product will be, I will not buy so tell me what your review of the smell of Miss Jessies Curly Pudding.

It has a smell that is kind of hard to describe. I would suggest for you to get the one that has no scent. I know of some people who do not like the smell of the curly pudding.

Mine smells like grape bubble yum. The smell is pleasant for all of 2 seconds before it becomes overpowering and headache worthy, especially if you're using capfulls as specified by the instructions.

Put it like this - I used to put curly pudding on my hair to mask the smell of MTG.

I do not like the smell. The weird thing about it is that it does not stink. It is a smell of its own. Like the others said, it has a grape smell to it, but not real world grape. It's like Willy Wonka grape-fruit and perfume and other fake things...I don't know...it bothers me:ohwell:

The smell wasn't appealing to me.. it has a scent that I can't really put into words... I voted for the no scent

The no scent one smells funny to me too, like the packaged mashed potatoes when wet. But, you can add essential oils to mask the slight off scent of the unscented one. I think those sisters are olfactorally challenged. The curly meringue smells okay.

Back