Smilies

pebbles

Hi,

Scroll down to the bottom of this screen, and on the left corner, you'll see a box that says "posting rules." There's a link to the smilies in that box. Click on it and a new page with the list of smilies will open up. :)

juju

Yes i saw the ''smilies on the posting rules but how can i post or let them show when i am posting or replying to a topic ?

KAddy

Maybe you should change your settings and it will work.

Go to User CP
Then Click on Edit Options (on the left had side)
Scroll down to Miscellaneous Options
Under Message Editor Interface, change the option to Enhanced Interface.

This should do it. Once you go back to post you will see some smilies to the right and when you click more another window will open up, but when you click on one it will automatically go into the message. I found out, though, that you have to close the smilie window after you post as the click feature won't work when you go to post again in another thread.

kitchen_tician

Thanks Kaddy!!! :D I've been trying to figure out how to display the smilies on the side. This is sooo much easier!!!

KAddy said:
Maybe you should change your settings and it will work.

Go to User CP
Then Click on Edit Options (on the left had side)
Scroll down to Miscellaneous Options
Under Message Editor Interface, change the option to Enhanced Interface.

This should do it. Once you go back to post you will see some smilies to the right and when you click more another window will open up, but when you click on one it will automatically go into the message. I found out, though, that you have to close the smilie window after you post as the click feature won't work when you go to post again in another thread.