Smooth n Shine Intense Conditioning Mousse (review)

ebzonix

Okay, so I've used the Smooth N Shine mousse line before, but it was in the black bottle. I absolutely loved it for styling wet hairstyles, in 2006 for my South Carolina family trip. But I did notice it to be very drying, and I remember a lady on this board saying that it's not good to use mousse because of its drying affect.

But, behold! While making a visit to the BSS Monday, I found a different kind of mousse by the same brand.
Smooth 'n Shine Polishing Silk Fusion Intense Condition Styling Mousse, Strong Hold!

Wednesday night, I did an hour (or more) deep conditioning with Tresemme conditioner for curls, rinsed it out; applied a small amount as a leave-in, applied a little of QAOH on my ends for extra moisture, then moussed it, and did my usual t&c. I swear yesterday morning, my hair was beyond the words of being soft. I mean, I couldn't stop touching it, with the curls intaked and not tangling! I love this stuff and I may be using this more often than the FIG. I wasnt even afraid to let my crush twiddle his fingers in there after the beach.

Has anyone tried this? I hope you got the same results as I did. I'm not completely sure about the ingredients, but I do know that I was looking for something without alcohol and this one didnt have any. I'm going to look up the rest of the ingredients as well before I do my next t&c, my hair is still soft and curly.

Yay!!!:grin::grin::grin::grin:

Qetesh

I have never tried this type of mousse but i wonder why it is that people think mousse is so drying.

i am looking into switching to mousse to hold my curls in general that or Beyond the Zone noodlehead.