So Eco Styler Has A New Leave-in Conditioner....

CurlyRy

Did y'all know about this? Has anybody tried it?:look:

It seems like a lighter leave-in that gives a little bit of definition on its own. She paired it with the Argan Oil Eco Styler Gel, if I can get my hands on this I might try it with another gel. I'm kinda meh about the crunchiness I get with eco but this conditioner is probably made especially for the brand of gel so...But I kinda have a similar curl pattern/hair texture with this youtuber so I kinda wanna try this combo

They also have other products in this line! I'm noooowhere near a beauty supply and all the online retailers that sell it are sold out:mad: Anybody willing to give it a go?

ECO Style Black Castor Oil & Flaxseed Oil Moisture Rich Leave-In Conditioner
ECO Style Black Castor Oil & Flaxseed Oil Moisture Rich Leave-In Conditioner

ETA:...Wait, so on the bottle is says Eco STYLE and not Styler...is it the same company? Both websites have it under the subcategory Eco Styler but I don't know

Last edited:

CurlyRy

It is the same company. They started changing the name when they introduced the newer gels last year.

Ahhh ok, thank you! I wanted to make sure somebody wasn't using a similar name since the styling of the products also look very different than the other products from before.

Coilystep

@imperial_acquisitions
I don't care for eco styler at all one of my main complaints was having to try and guess what leave in to use. I may revisit once I see more reviews. I also found eco to be extremely heavy. I've only ever tried the olive oil one.