So happy!

kking7777

I recently just went back to my old job after moving away for about 10 months. Well I was so happy that when I returned alot of people made comments on how much my hair has grown. (Mainly caucasian work place) so this was a real compliment to me because I never get length compliments from them, do you guys?

G

I get a lot of compliments from caucasins (sp?)-white people... yes, I do... They aren't really stingy w/compliments at my job. /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

kking7777

Well I get alot of compliments from white people on everything else, except for hair length until recently. Not that their opinion matters but they are the long hair queens so when they notice it, I guess it does feel good. No offense but some black people think long hair is shoulder length and we all know that it is a far cry from that. So their compliments don't really mean as much to me, unless they are long hair experts like yourselves!!!

Armyqt

the other day when I wore my hair out a school, a few white girls complimented my hair and the length. I thought it was more surprising to them than anything, because I always wear my hair in a bun. They probably assumed I didn't have any hair. /images/graemlins/grin.gif