So this is what it feels like to have bra-strap hair

NYCQT16

Natural Again
I just got some bra-strap length braids this weekend...well a little over bra-strap and I must say it is fun to make ponytails or what not and have my hair over my shoulder. However....I didn't realize how much work is involved! Tying it up at night is something else!!! I had to buy a bigger scarf just to accomodate. Then it gets stuck in my coat or my purse strap. I constantly have to run my fingers through the ponytail cuz it gets all rattled in the process of getting stuck. Even if I wear it straight down, somehow strands (or in this case braids) end up on my shoulder, over my shoulder, fanned out...whatever. It's fun but it is work....I never thought about that :look:

It sounds like wearing those braids is good practice. When you are actually brastrap, some of those issues will still be there but you'll know what to do.:)

BTW, your braids look very pretty.

Last edited:
Thank u Isis and trust me...having bra-strap issues are the one type of issues I don't mind :) I love your hair BTW

ah. ive had bra strap braids and they are a pain, particularly because they are bulkier and heavier than bra-strap hair would be. there not much "give" if see what i mean. you can only move them so much until they are washed and worn in a little.

Back