So,,what product have you returned lately? And why?

genesis132

I thought this would be a fun thread...
Lately, I have been buying WAY too many hair products.
So I was at the BSS today or yesterday (it's early in the morning now:spinning:)...I end up buying some of that pony braiding hair cause I thought it was cute(6 packs @ 4.99 a piece).
WHY in the heck did I do that for? MY HAIR IS ALREADY BRAIDED IN LONG KINKY TWISTS!!! :lachen:
So I hopped back in the car (knowing good and well gas is high and I drive a SUV) and drove back to the BSS store 1 hour later to exchange it (they don't give refunds of course:wallbash:)....
But I did exchange for a big bottle of ORS Replenshing Conditioner (can't go wrong with that) and some ORS Hair Mayo.
Last week, I shipped Cathy Howse's Dew Mist, Deep Conditoner and Lotion back with a quickness! I realized I didn't need it after buying Ovation Cell Therapy kit (which I've been using for about a month now..so far, so good).

My next return is a hot roller set I bought from Sally's about 2 weeks ago. I just don't need it yet :nono:.

SO LADIES, WHAT HAVE YOU BOUGHT LATELY AND IS GOING RIGHT BACK TO THE STORE WITH A QUICKNESS?? and why...

Last edited:

lilsparkle825

chi iron guard. fried my scalp (literally) and i didnt even have the flat iron near my roots.

oh, and some conditioner i bought from bath and body works cause it was june and i was in the buy nothing challenge.

Eisani

Tresemme Moist Curls conditioner. There was nothing moist about my curls after using this stuff :nono: My hair was so dry, it made noise.

BostonMaria

I never give anything back and if by some miracle I do return something, I end up buying more crap LOL

However I did THROW AWAY a big bottle of sulfer that cost me like $18 cuz of shipping and handling. It did wonders for somebody I met online and her hair grew very long, but I broke out like a teenager and got a rash on my neck after 2 weeks of applying this stuff :sad: I threw it out, didn't want to give that stuff to somebody else.

I also gave away a big bottle of Amla Oil because it smelled like a wet donkey

Eisani

I never give anything back and if by some miracle I do return something, I end up buying more crap LOL

However I did THROW AWAY a big bottle of sulfer that cost me like $18 cuz of shipping and handling. It did wonders for somebody I met online and her hair grew very long, but I broke out like a teenager and got a rash on my neck after 2 weeks of applying this stuff :sad: I threw it out, didn't want to give that stuff to somebody else.

I also gave away a big bottle of Amla Oil because it smelled like a wet donkey

:lachen::lachen: caught in the rain

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Motions Moisture Plus.... Took it back to CVS cause I just can't get down with the ingredients. My hair likes a little mineral oil, but all this conditioner is, is mineral oil, lanolin, lanolool (WTF is that???), petrolatum and other chemicals. WTH?

I don't even know why I got it in the first place. Usually when I leave the store after buying hair stuff, I'm excited and happy. When I left with MMP, I was like :ohwell:

That's how I KNEW I had to take it back!!!

DaPPeR

NIBERIANGIRL
Im bringing this lousy Ion Hard Bonnet Hair Dryer back to Sally's. It gets to hot for my taste, makes a whole lot of noise and was not worth my $44 dollars. I bought it for a dumb reason though (pink hard top :ohwell::lachen::ohwell:)...smh @ myself.

Eisani

Motions Moisture Plus.... Took it back to CVS cause I just can't get down with the ingredients. My hair likes a little mineral oil, but all this conditioner is, is mineral oil, lanolin, lanolool (WTF is that???), petrolatum and other chemicals. WTH?

I don't even know why I got it in the first place. Usually when I leave the store after buying hair stuff, I'm excited and happy. When I left with MMP, I was like :ohwell:

That's how I KNEW I had to take it back!!!

:nono: You already knew lol.

Kelly210

I exchanged Suave Professionals Vibrant Shine Mist for Suave Humectant after it burned my scalp. I should've went with my initial reaction after smelling that extremely strong alcohol smell.

~marti26.

Im bringing this lousy Ion Hard Bonnet Hair Dryer back to Sally's. It gets to hot for my taste, makes a whole lot of noise and was not worth my $44 dollars. I bought it for a dumb reason though (pink hard top :ohwell::lachen::ohwell:)...smh @ myself.

Don't feel too bad because I was definitely tempted to buy that pretty pink dryer. I'm attracted to anything pink. Good to know that it's not a good buy.

lilsparkle825

mine broke (stupid PLASTIC hinges) the other day after 92 days. with a 90 day return policy.

:wallbash:

genesis132

I thought this would be a fun thread...
Lately, I have been buying WAY too many hair products.
So I was at the BSS today or yesterday (it's early in the morning now:spinning:)...I end up buying some of that pony braiding hair cause I thought it was cute(6 packs @ 4.99 a piece).
WHY in the heck did I do that for? MY HAIR IS ALREADY BRAIDED IN LONG KINKY TWISTS!!! :lachen:
So I hopped back in the car (knowing good and well gas is high and I drive a SUV) and drove back to the BSS store 1 hour later to exchange it (they don't give refunds of course:wallbash:)....
But I did exchange for a big bottle of ORS Replenshing Conditioner (can't go wrong with that) and some ORS Hair Mayo.
Last week, I shipped Cathy Howse's Dew Mist, Deep Conditoner and Lotion back with a quickness! I realized I didn't need it after buying Ovation Cell Therapy kit (which I've been using for about a month now..so far, so good).

My next return is a hot roller set I bought from Sally's about 2 weeks ago. I just don't need it yet :nono:.

SO LADIES, WHAT HAVE YOU BOUGHT LATELY AND IS GOING RIGHT BACK TO THE STORE WITH A QUICKNESS?? and why...

I just returned the roller set yesterday at Sally's...with no problem. I love buying hair products from Sally's because they DO give refunds....unlike those Korean BSS:perplexed.

Tee

I don't return hair products; but I will give them away to someone who likes them or trash them. I will not use the Indian powders again. My hair was a horrible mess. Even after DCing a few times. The tangles were just stoo00pid crazy to get out!

BronzyBella

I bought the Conair Ionic Hair Styler from Wal-Mart. I recently returned it because it would pull out my hair much more than a blowdryer comb attachment, and didn't get close enough to the root.

Afterwards, I went to Sally's and bought some new conditioner (Silk Elements), relaxer, heat protectant, etc.