Some Hair Tips

Aisha

I got these tips courtesy of Hype Hair:

1. Load up on water....this will hydrate your follicles.
2. Take biotin...as a supplement or it can be found in cauliflower, oysters and bananas.
3. If you have dry hair consume leafy greens and vegetables. For thin hair, eat foods rich in protein.
5. Stimulate follicles with a scalp massage daily.
6.Use shampoos and conditioners that have keratin and protein.
7.Deep condition once a week and use a leave in conditioner.
8. Trim your ends.
9.Use natural oils instead of pomades.
10. Brush/comb hair before shampooing to stimulate scalp and open pores.
11. Never relax hair immediately after wearing braids.
12. Shampoo with warm water, which opens your scalp pores then rinse with cool water.
13.Prevent breakage of natural hair by apply a detangler/leave in conditioner before combing.
14.Always have a deep conditioning treatment at least one week before having a chemical service.

cdfrank

Thanks Aisha,

I got up and got a glass of water right away. And since I have been doing CO washes, I have been neglecting my deep conditioning treatments. Thanks for the reminder!

LABETT

Thanks.I difinitely need to drink more water I have been slacking lately and with my protein intake.

Tracy

CHERYL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's "todamor"....

Nice to see you chica!

I see wo both let go of our colors at what looked like precisely the same time. I gotta say - I LOVE that pic of you with the little boy...that color makes me MELT.

Mine was similar. I ruined it this fall. Your hair looks great both ways though. And it's so long! It looks great.

Thanks for the tips Aisha....

Last edited by a moderator:

cdfrank

Todamor!!!! I mean Tracy!!!! It's so good to talk to you. I am going to pm you about what you mean by "ruin" because I am having some trouble myself.