something new

580girl

Hi, Ladies,
I just joined the forum yesterday, and I've already found out alot of helpful info. I was just wondering if any of you have have ever heard of leannashair.com. I saw this article in a hair magazine, about an 11 year old girl who carried on her family's hair care secret, and is now the ceo of her own company. Ive been hearing alot about how all natural products are really good for your hair, especially african american hair. I know that her products are all natural and are from the caribbean. So I decided to read up and try some of her products. I just ordered and I would like to know if any of you have tried any of her products. I am so glad to see a young black entrepenuer. Lets give her some support!

God Bless

Hi, Ladies,
I just joined the forum yesterday, and I've already found out alot of helpful info. I was just wondering if any of you have have ever heard of leannashair.com. I saw this article in a hair magazine, about an 11 year old girl who carried on her family's hair care secret, and is now the ceo of her own company. Ive been hearing alot about how all natural products are really good for your hair, especially african american hair. I know that her products are all natural and are from the caribbean. So I decided to read up and try some of her products. I just ordered and I would like to know if any of you have tried any of her products. I am so glad to see a young black entrepenuer. Lets give her some support!

God Bless

Welcome to the forum 580girl..yes it has been heard of and posted here a while ago. A few people said they were ordering some of her products but I've seen no updates about the usage.

Back