Something That Seems to Be Helping with Breakage

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I've been having some breakage--more than I'm comfortable with. :( I blame my self-relaxing attempts. That won't be happening again!

Anyway, I have been using my Mizani Rose H20 Night Time Cream and of course, it always helps. But there's this oil I bought about 4 months ago called B&B Growth oil. I bought it for the wonderful ingredient list and the DEE-licious smell and nothing more.

One of the claims is that it strengthens the hair. Well true to life when I have used it, I have indeed noticed less broken hairs.

I hope you all that are interested will be able to find it near you. I found it at an Asian BSS. It is worth it just for the yummy smell if nothing else!

Isis

Thank you for this info. Is the B&B oil the same as the B&B Super Gro? I was just looking at a jar yesterday.

Tee

This is a product I just found out about also. I have heard nothing but good things about it. The PJ in me keep me buying stuff all the time. I am glad to hear your hair is doing better Supergirl.

*Never have to many oils right crls??*:grin:

TonicaG

TonicaG
OMG I JUST bought a bottle of the growth oil and the growth lotion on Monday and it has helped me. I did notice that my hair seemed stronger and it did help with the breakage. I put the growth oil on my scalp and the lotion directly on the hair. Not bad at all...

JLove74

anky said:
Hey, thanks dude! Can you let us know how much you paid for it and where you bought it?

I recenly purchased a bottle of the oil but have only used it twice - it was light and the smell was nice. I added a little cocnut oil to the bottle. I purchased mine at CVS for like $4

frankie

JLove74 said:
I recenly purchased a bottle of the oil but have only used it twice - it was light and the smell was nice. I added a little cocnut oil to the bottle. I purchased mine at CVS for like $4

CVS...you're speaking my language...I'm in there several times a week. I may pick this up this evening.

Thanks for the heads up Supergirl!!!

Cayenne0622

Supergirl said:
I've been having some breakage--more than I'm comfortable with. :( I blame my self-relaxing attempts. That won't be happening again!

Anyway, I have been using my Mizani Rose H20 Night Time Cream and of course, it always helps. But there's this oil I bought about 4 months ago called B&B Growth oil. I bought it for the wonderful ingredient list and the DEE-licious smell and nothing more.

One of the claims is that it strengthens the hair. Well true to life when I have used it, I have indeed noticed less broken hairs.

I hope you all that are interested will be able to find it near you. I found it at an Asian BSS. It is worth it just for the yummy smell if nothing else!

I use B&B in the white and pink bottle. I really like it!! I'll look for the growth oil too....you can never have too many oils to choose from - add them to conditioner, use them as sealers, etc.

Thanks!

crlsweetie912

Letitia said:
This is a product I just found out about also. I have heard nothing but good things about it. The PJ in me keep me buying stuff all the time. I am glad to hear your hair is doing better Supergirl.

*Never have to many oils right crls??*:grin:
Letitia, why come everytime you post about being a PJ, my name is mentioned. My product album is no where near as big as yours! (yet:D ):lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LovelyLionessa

crlsweetie912 said:
Letitia, why come everytime you post about being a PJ, my name is mentioned. My product album is no where near as big as yours! (yet:D ):lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Crlsweetie, I'm LMAO off at your siggy! :lachen: You said it girl, pj powers ACTIVATE! :antlers:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Thanks for sharing Supergirl. I was eying the B&B growth lotion yesterday in Sally's and the oil was there too. I'm gonna check this out....but I'm gonna use up my wgo first:look: .

Tee

crlsweetie912 said:

giggles.:lachen: :lachen:

AtlantaJJ

chicamorena said:
Can someone post a picture of the oil?
Yes, I just went to their web site and the have about 8 different Super Gro Flavor! LOL
I used to love their MOM!! For the wet and wavy hair!!!

Proudpiscean

That stuff is good and has great ingredients too!
Here's a pic:

hondahoney007

amr501 said:
That stuff is good and has great ingredients too!
Here's a pic:

Amr501 I think Supergirl is talking about the b&b growth oil. I use the growth oil on my hair. I use the growth serum on my edges and nape.